What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Z-10 great aircraft but it's Hot and High performance, was not up to mark let's see what's its ME variant forms.
Already fixed in ME. More powerful engines for high altitudes and improved filters for deserts, among many other upgrades. It’s PAs only option at the moment. They will very likely buy it soon.

Already fixed in ME. More powerful engines for high altitudes and improved filters for deserts, among many other upgrades. It’s PAs only option at the moment. They will very likely buy it soon.
Agreed not many options left, If at all.

Any chance for PA....
Z-10ME Attack Helicopter
View attachment 787147

Given the frequency of purchases from China and the type of purchases i think it is only a matter of time. Both the AH-1Z and T-129s are out of bounds, it will be some time before the T929s are available. So - they may be forced to purchases these given the lifespan issues with Cobra's and their utilisation to date. The ME version is prob "good enough" now.

25ᵗʰ Squadron "Sky Raiders".
PAA's designated Air Assault squadron.
Raised and based at Dhamial. It operates Bell 412EPs and Mi-17s.

1635079025717.png

Burq should have integrated on PAA gunships and a land operated version for ground forces should have been integrated in Army. This could have been a jump from TOW and BS towards a laser guided missile with extended range than wire guided missiles, on lines of AGM-114 Hellfire.

Back
Top Bottom