What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

You have depicted a scenario thats often discussed on PDF w.r.t Mi-35.

Mi-35 carrying SSG/SOF is an educated guess by members on PDF or are there any pictures of Mi-35 exercising with SSG/SOF ?
That's why I said in the start that it's just a bird, sitting around not being used as it was intended.

That's why I said in the start that it's just a bird, sitting around not being used as it was intended.
Any example after 80's soviet occupation of Afghanistan of Mi-24/35 transporting SF and providing them cover?

In COIN insurgency the theater its role is to provide CAS. It can also carry SOF personnel, first it will soften up the targets drop off SF team by either landing or by means of fast roping. Ground team will work its way inside the compound while MI-35 will provide top cover or to eliminate any runner. It will keep an eye out for enemy reinforcements. Mi-35 will buy some time from ground team. After the kill/capture mission is complete. It will pick up ground team and go to home.

Example: Balochistan.......

Already being implemented.

I am just asking for a picture or two of Army/SF/FC using ATVs
I've posted a picture of ATVs in use with SSG in the SF thread. You may try digging it out by yourself. If I remember correctly, they're parked at Attock Garrison.

I've posted a picture of ATVs in use with SSG in the SF thread. You may try digging it out by yourself. If I remember correctly, they're parked at Attock Garrison.
Already dug whole thread..

Can you tell me the year and month?

Already dug whole thread..

Can you tell me the year and month?
ATV.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom