What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Wouldn't it be cool if we could design something like this as a successor to the Mushak-series? Basically, we retain the side-by-side seating configuration -- maybe add a small 2-seat cabin -- but leverage a turboprop instead of the piston engine? Basically, something like the Grob G120p. Call it Mushak NG.

1599237685306.png

Attachments

• 1599237683016.png
    1599237683016.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Yea
Wouldn't it be cool if we could design something like this as a successor to the Mushak-series? Basically, we retain the side-by-side seating configuration -- maybe add a small 2-seat cabin -- but leverage a turboprop instead of the piston engine? Basically, something like the Grob G120p. Call it Mushak NG.

View attachment 666622

Yea , and have it fitted with EO sensors / ground surveillance radars , nigeria for example has been using DA-42s extensively for surveillance
da42-i-master-thales_50928.jpg

DA42-Sensor-Pods.jpg

.... And liaison.
Moreover, acting. the AOP for directing artillery fire, and as a possible platform for Air Battle Captain in order to coordinate and direct firepower of rotary / fixed wing assets simultaneously.
By any chance would you have any pics of Mi-35s in action, would be nice to see those

I see , Sharing this here , MFI-17 i made and the COIN variant , plus some of Utility vehicles used by PA including those new foton tunlands which are being used in non-camo/ Black & grey colour by PA ,
unknown.png

Fotons are being used in very specific areas, c for some very specific duties.

.... And liaison.
Moreover, acting. the AOP for directing artillery fire, and as a possible platform for Air Battle Captain in order to coordinate and direct firepower of rotary / fixed wing assets simultaneously.
Weren't they used for route observation when convoys started getting hit in FATA?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom