What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

http://falcons.pk/photo/Mil-Mi-35M-Hind/1775

Photo-1775.jpg

Regarding pak defence needs there are only 4 big tickets carrots left with usa.

1.. Used and new vipers
2.. Ah1z
3.. T129 engines
4.. P3c orions.. Least of the 4

Usa knows it well and wud like to milk these to the maximum hence vipers, atleast the new ones wont b offered tht easily or this early

Yes

Bal 12 in negotiation phase. Was offered during the recent Centcom Commanders visit.
@Khafee then I doubt that Pak will buy Russian jets or helis except Hinds or Mi26 buying jets for PAF logical is more F16

1.. Used and new vipers
2.. Ah1z
3.. T129 engines

Usa knows it well and wud like to milk these to the maximum hence vipers, atleast the new ones wont b offered tht easily or this early
Navy wants P8 too plus refueling tankers

1.. Used and new vipers
2.. Ah1z
3.. T129 engines

Americans have a traditional trick u ask them used F16 via third party they will refuse u. Candi Rice did during Mush era now pompe is doing they know and they also like PAF extremely happy with F16s performance against MKi s and shooting it down PAF will buy new F16s if they want old ones beacuse new jets where profit is for LM not old ones recently they did with Croatia was buying isreali SUFA F16 Trump admistration shot it down asking them to buy new ones my take is few months down we will see new F16s again for PAF.Abbasi was DC back months asking American to buy P8 system Navy looking Japanese used P3C but wants P8 from US.

@Khafee then I doubt that Pak will buy Russian jets or helis except Hinds or Mi26 buying jets for PAF logical is more F16

Navy wants P8 too plus refueling tankers

Americans have a traditional trick u ask them used F16 via third party they will refuse u. Candi Rice did during Mush era now pompe is doing they know and they also like PAF extremely happy with F16s performance against MKi s and shooting it down PAF will buy new F16s if they want old ones beacuse new jets where profit is for LM not old ones recently they did with Croatia was buying isreali SUFA F16 Trump admistration shot it down asking them to buy new ones my take is few months down we will see new F16s again for PAF.Abbasi was DC back months asking American to buy P8 system Navy looking Japanese used P3C but wants P8 from US.
I must say I am happy things start melting with US for Pak..US our tradional Allie and we have invested 70 yrs in this friendship so we should keep them on our side and having good terms with them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom