What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

India is retiring Mi 35 theb why have we bought them?

sir its not like this

even we retiring mi-17 and buying new too
USA retiring f-16 but still orders of Bahrain and Taiwan and many more waiting
USA retiring c-17 and India was purchasing it
same time so many countries retired their Chinook and India and many waiting for order to be deliver

its not work like what you think . new blocks come old blocks retired .

you can see paksitani mi-17 gifted to afghanistan and scrapped but same time we are buying more mi-17

we are using c-130 since last 60 years and india buy them now world have retired tons of c-130s

Check this beast
tapatalk_1507691834300.jpeg

Bakhtar Shikan ATGW is Wire Guided, chopper has to hover while missile is in flight, why not KD-10 etc to fire, forget and fly away ?, since it seems that integration of different weapon is not an issue.

Rocketsan/Havelsan/TAI products in upcoming future like Umtas and L-Umtas etc
Bakhtar Shikan ATGW is Wire Guided, chopper has to hover while missile is in flight, why not KD-10 etc to fire, forget and fly away ?, since it seems that integration of different weapon is not an issue.

the time when we work on it in late 90s we have no choice we were under sanctions ,

These helicopters have been purchased for a different role. The AH1Z and ATAKs are for tank killing. These MI35s have been purchased for a combat insertion/support role I'll wager.

Yeah looks like mostly for SSG/SOW of FC Balochistan maybe even of FC KP and ANF.

But it wouldn't be out of this world for the Mi35 program to take a more conventional turn down the road.

I am more interested in how things turn out regarding Mi28NE and Atak II. As rumors were a couple of years ago PAA evaluating Mi28NE and recently I think Asif Ghafoor or someone else said Pakistan appreciates Russian mediation and that Pakistan is interested in Russian air assets and air defence assets etc.

Also Atak II which seems to be in a much more heavier anti armor role.

These two are more important programs.
These helicopters have been purchased for a different role. The AH1Z and ATAKs are for tank killing. These MI35s have been purchased for a combat insertion/support role I'll wager.

Back
Top Bottom