What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Only if we have F16s with AESA along Bkl 3 with AESA. I believe modi betting on Rafale is nothing but delusions. It's a good plane but pretty much at par with blk 70 and F16V
Problem is that even if we somegow get b70 we wil still need aim9x 120D which arent easy to get
Than our f16 cant use harpoons or long range sow or harm etc

Problem is that even if we somegow get b70 we wil still need aim9x 120D which arent easy to get
Than our f16 cant use harpoons or long range sow or harm etc
If they sell us Blk 70 they will sell rest and will update 120c to D. Two Sqd of used F16 that can fire Harpoons will be great for Navy along old Mirages and JF17. Convert F16s to Harpoons I think PAF never asked for it otherwise no issue from Yanks.

After Modi's approaching the "forbidden tree" so early in the game everything's possible now...
My take is Modi will talk pak reason is from next month they will buy oil from saudia not from Iran Trump already put India on notice over S400 waiver and trade terrifs with india like they did with China turkey Canada and EU after Election good way for Modi is TAPI gas link through Afghanistan via Pak beacuse it would be tough to get waiver for india. India has no capacity to fight trade war with yanks so new Modi Govt things r not rosé beacuse Trump is ready and waiting with his Golf stick

Even if they do give us those birds or other weapons we should not get anything from em. Cuz a major war is very close. I'm talking next decade.

We don't want their hand me downs to be used as carrots on a stick against us when sh!t hits the fan.
If they sell us Blk 70 they will sell rest and will update 120c to D. Two Sqd of used F16 that can fire Harpoons will be great for Navy along old Mirages and JF17. Convert F16s to Harpoons I think PAF never asked for it otherwise no issue from Yanks.

My take is Modi will talk pak reason is from next month they will oil from saudia not from Iran Trump already put India on notice over S400 waiver and trade terrifs with india like they did with China turkey Canada and EU after Election good way for Modi is TAPI gas link through Afghanistan via Pak beacuse it would be tough to get waiver for india

Even if they do give us those birds or other weapons we should not get anything from em. Cuz a major is very close. I'm talking next decade.

We don't want their hand me downs to be used as carrots on a stick against us when sh!t hits the fan.
True but I believe PAF will buy new F16s and will use F35 next decade or so to replace older F16s American birds should be replace with American we still need access to theior tech.Azam should be used as separate addition plus replace older blk JF17.
According to our friend @Rafi Azam is F31 with indeginous sensors along with help of EU and turkish friends.

Last edited:
Well then we would have to agree to disagree
Cuz 95% of PDF inc @Bilal Khan (Quwa) does not really see an American fighter being a mainstay or a frontline fighter in PAF. If an American/European fighter becomes absolutely necessary then the PAF might get 2-3 squadrons but not more.

True but I believe PAF will buy new F16s and will use F35 next decade or so to replace older F16s American birds should be replace with American we still need access to theior tech.Azam should be used as separate addition plus replace older blk JF17.

Well then we would have to agree to disagree
Cuz 95% of PDF inc @Bilal Khan (Quwa) does not really see an American fighter being a mainstay or a frontline fighter in PAF. If an American/European fighter becomes absolutely necessary then the PAF might get 2-3 squadrons but not more.
True what Bilal said but two things we should not cut Americans out we need theior friendship and access in theior tech according to pentagon aviation journos F35 would be around 75 million per copy down the road. Second we should not put all eggs in same basket EU option would be expensive at this point and time.

It's all about the money, what ever PAF can afford.
Given PAFs recent trend of mirages from Egypt, I guess used ones would be preferred. If thats the case is there a limit on how many PAF can get? I would really like for PAF to horde as many F16s as possible, like it did with mirages. The Iaf will be mostly flying 3-4th gen aircrafts for atleast 1.5 decades and these will serve well.
Additionally, I guess the ah1zs will be from own pockets as no chance of CSF restarting?

Given PAFs recent trend of mirages from Egypt, I guess used ones would be preferred. If thats the case is there a limit on how many PAF can get? I would really like for PAF to horde as many F16s as possible, like it did with mirages. The Iaf will be mostly flying 3-4th gen aircrafts for atleast 1.5 decades and these will serve well.
Additionally, I guess the ah1zs will be from own pockets as no chance of CSF restarting?
CSF I think will resume military Aid may not beacuse since money withheld US constantly using our services so it has to be figure out one way another maybe that money will use to buy military Equipment from US.there r ample amount of F16s at EU and Jordan and US as well. But yanks r cunning they may let it be if we buy some new airframe from them beacuse used one has very little profit.

From where i stand i doubt usa will offer things as relationship have became worse since OBL fiasco, even at peak they denied f16s several times ..relentless effort from mushi than finally paid off ..now with Afghan issue there is a small opening

From where i stand i doubt usa will offer things as relationship have became worse since OBL fiasco, even at peak they denied f16s several times ..relentless effort from mushi than finally paid off ..now with Afghan issue there is a small opening
Relationship evolves with passage of time same Pak and US relationship it got highs and lows like in any relationship OBL fiasco yes its low but creating these monster they r equally involve. It's past we moved on now we heading towards endgame that is important and I hope we will get through this too.But our relationship with US since cold war then Afghan war then 9/11 So it goes up and down world is changing and US knows it so they will keep pak on good terms as well after all Pak is check on india like they think india is check on China

Last edited:
A very small one. Sitting inside U.S these folks are increasingly becoming venomous towards muslims. And are hell bent on seeing all major muslim nations un-teethed or pacified.

And this not my bias/racism etc talking. AIPAC, US media, all the AIPAC suckup politicians and think tanks are driving policy towards a Greater Israel with Jerusalem as capital. All they need now is an economic crash in Trump's next term(or maybe later when they think it easy) to seamlessly crown Israel as world super-power. That is if more Jewish signs come true. Example if the heiffer matures.

I know that from the outside it does sound like a movie plot. But jews aint playing around. They RELIGIOUSLY BELIEVE in the steps they take. A lot of the policy-makers, diplomats, economists, defence personnel, think tanks, politicians etc etc often have ex-IDF ties or are Israeli graduates, sometimes they are even Israeli citizens in public/important offices. BUT THEY DO AN AWESOME JOB OF A COVER/OR CONCEALING THEIR REAL IDENTITY.

So no shiny new toys from America any time soon.

Sorry, for long rant/tangent.

@mingle bro heres another long time PDF veteran saying wise stuff.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom