What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Photo-1775.jpg

Only if we have F16s with AESA along Bkl 3 with AESA. I believe modi betting on Rafale is nothing but delusions. It's a good plane but pretty much at par with blk 70 and F16V
Dont need that fancy toy as long as link 17 works. Idont thinking a capability upgrade is on the cards. We will get new Bl.52s possibly with AMRAAM C7(Idont think they want to see mass MIs in the IAF senior air command by giving us Ds) along with 9Xs(possibly)
Even if they do give us those birds or other weapons we should not get anything from em. Cuz a major war is very close. I'm talking next decade.

We don't want their hand me downs to be used as carrots on a stick against us when sh!t hits the fan.
The hand me downs are the best bet. I would much rather the hand me downs than the news except they wont just let you have old ones without actually getting new ones.
A

True but I believe PAF will buy new F16s and will use F35 next decade or so to replace older F16s American birds should be replace with American we still need access to theior tech.Azam should be used as separate addition plus replace older blk JF17.
According to our friend @Rafi Azam is F31 with indeginous sensors along with help of EU and turkish friends.
There will be no further fighters from US other than the ones mentioned. No F35 or anyother will be seen in PAF Liveries. The sides have been drawn I will be surprised if we get further 16s unless they allow FDIs to be used. It is beyond our reach at least for the next 5 years but used ones have their utility and PAF has the available infrastructure. I dont know what armaments were included in the last deal for 8 but 8 for nearly 800million is very expensive from Pak perspective.

A

@Khafee what ur take on F16s program will we get New ones or old Jordanian ones??
Jordan currently has fifty-five F-16 fighter jets. In 2021 Jordan will have 45 fighter jets, some of which are now being upgraded to the Viper standard by the Jordanian Royal Air Force, and the rest will be put up for sale

This talk is literally quoted by one of the most trusted Jordanian friends in Arab Defense

In 2016 a F-16 fighter squadron was supposed to be sold to Pakistan, but the deal failed because of the US refusal

F-16 VIPER.jpg

Yeah dude.
Better fast track T-129
Because they are old and worn out. Thanks to ARF at PAC Kamra for keeping them up and going. I remember seeing bunch of AH-1F's there. They were getting brand new wiring back in 2015.

Sometimes I see a Army Corps badge on an Aviation Corps aircraft, like this:
http://www.airfighters.com/photo/18...Aeronautical-Complex-MFI-17-Mushshak/83-5120/
The aircraft has a V Army Corps badge. But the pilot wears a VII Army Aviation Squadron 'Scorpions' badge.
Although this shot was taken at Pano Aqil, its home base should be Karachi-Sharea Faisal.
Also V Corps Army is in Sindh.
But I thought the Army Corps was a independent Corps, so does the aircraft belong to Army Aviation Corps or to V Corps?
Or is it just that the liaison aircraft sometimes do duties for the regional Army Corps and therefore also wear this badge?

http://www.airfighters.com/photo/18...Aeronautical-Complex-MFI-17-Mushshak/83-5120/
The aircraft has a V Army Corps badge. But the pilot wears a VII Army Aviation Squadron 'Scorpions' badge.
Although this shot was taken at Pano Aqil, its home base should be Karachi-Sharea Faisal.
But I thought the Army Corps was a independent Corps, so does the aircraft belong to Army Aviation Corps or to V Corps?
Or is it just that the liaison aircraft sometimes do duties for the regional Army Corps and therefore also wear this badge?
Itna gehrai main jany ki zarorat kya hai wesy

Problem is resources

For so long we have invested in fighter jets and worked on JF17

Our rotary wing has suffered

A long time ago we should have invested in attack helicopter programme

Never too late though

Under Bush, whatever figures we submitted were approved without any audit or support documents, this changed under Obama and any claims without support were rejected by the US plus CSF allocations were gradually reduced by Obama administration. In the end Pakistan received only 50% of its claims. There is no major accrual of the rejected claims.
Thanks to some claims by Benazir and a retired General ( May God bless their souls and forgive Benazir for treason and General for boasting)

Last edited:
Any news about T-129????

When are we supposed to receive from Turkey?

Still waiting for Chinese high tech drones & submarine.

4-Z10 are still on test flight.

Any news.

Asset under V-Corps Command.

Man les cobras just looking at them. They look really old and worn out.
Because they are old and worn out. Thanks to ARF at PAC Kamra for keeping them up and going. I remember seeing bunch of AH-1F's there. They were getting brand new wiring back in 2015.
They still have potential for more upgrades

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...-offer-big-capabilities-without-the-price-tag

Back
Top Bottom