What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Stop Nato Supply
Lol IMF..look at your state of economy and LEVISH style Pakistani elite have..even rich people in western countries cant have such lifestyle

Possibly the t129 will be blocked too so is turkish f35
Turkey over estimated its importance

USA doesnt care about NATO and turkey baby sitting NATO isnt needed as USSR is no more and russia is farcry of its previous glory..so nobody gives a shit about Turkey importance to NATO

۔.
PAC should find a way to keept those old cobras flying and see if they have anything in china

Frankly i would be more concerned about PAF than gunships

So whats next?
Mi35, upgrades of AH1F by Turkey, hope for NOC by US for T129, but unfortunately US - Turkey relationship has soured over S400 purchase. Alternatively seek the T129 Mangusta from Italy.

Mi35, upgrades of AH1F by Turkey, hope for NOC by US for T129, but unfortunately US - Turkey relationship has soured over S400 purchase. Alternatively seek the T129 Mangusta from Italy.
Mangusta is old
Dont worry Some latest advance engines alternatives are availables

Pakistan army Aviation Viper in Storage

Scramble Magazine (April Edition)

Pic Credit.. Hadeer

60348243_2259031510825156_1889480981094596608_n.jpg

India has got first Apache and many are coming along with Hell fire Missiles, further T90 MBTS i.e 300+ are on the way, fighter jets coming soon along with up gradation of existing Jets, IN already many times stronger and Moodi expected to win elections. Now what it tells and what Pak should do is evident, though financially tight yet go for minimal solutions i.e induction of LR-SAM on limited scale, increase in medium/short range SAMs, induction and up gradation of existing MBTs. Induction of attack helicopter with capable Air to Ground and Air to Air capabilities. As in near future wars the one on one confrontation between attack helis is not deniable along with drones.

They will be used in the front lines against Indian armor and will face Apaches that would be providing support to their armored formations. Regardless, the Hind is a handicapped platform
They r being acquired for special opps forces primarily.
The Indian armour will taken care of by the cobras n t 129 when they become available.
They r deployed accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom