What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

A Pak Army Aviation delegation were given a demo of T129’s Avci helmet slewing the ATAK’s cannon last Wednesday. According to Turkish Aerospace the deal for the LHTec 800 engines has still not been signed. But they expect it to ‘just a matter of time’ i was told. https://t.co/avzlJe70LD
View attachment 560972
What about the airframes are they ready...?

If engine change is option then paa may want to revisit the test again to confirm performance ?? It’s not simply a change ??

Pakistani vipers will be released. Things between Pakistan and USA are looking up. It is a matter of meeting between Imran and Trump. Trump is on record to say he is looking forward to meet Imran. It’s just a matter of time.

Pakistani vipers will be released. Things between Pakistan and USA are looking up. It is a matter of meeting between Imran and Trump. Trump is on record to say he is looking forward to meet Imran. It’s just a matter of time.
According to our friend @Khafee US offering more vipers 12 more let's see how it pans out but I believe Ik visit will yeild a comprehensive package of F16 and cobras along old and new ones.

According to our friend @Khafee US offering more vipers 12 more let's see how it pans out but I believe Ik visit will yeild a comprehensive package of F16 and cobras along old and new ones.
Dont hold out your breath imo. They might ask for concessions we are unable or unwilling to give due to our national interest ... such as say, bases for attacking Iran etc. Who knows. And just meeting Trump doesnt mean issues will be resolved or Indian inroads into the White House and Congress will be diminished.
Best to keep our expectations low.

Dont hold out your breath imo. They might ask for concessions we are unable or unwilling to give due to our national interest ... such as say, bases for attacking Iran etc. Who knows. And just meeting Trump doesnt mean issues will be resolved or Indian inroads into the White House and Congress will be diminished.
They are already in Jacobabad

Yaar never feel urself small they don't need our bases to hit Iran they sitting in sea Afghanistan, rest of mideast why need us. They need our help to deal with Taibans that we doing already. Nothing to worry we will get all as I Said.

Hope all F 16s are upgraded to V standard and C5s replaces with Ds
There is alot of surplus F16s and C130 out there I hope we can hand some and upgrade them to V as well. F16s V along Blk 70s r enough to knock out Rafale.

They will be used in the front lines against Indian armor and will face Apaches that would be providing support to their armored formations. Regardless, the Hind is a handicapped platform
Yaar never feel urself small they don't need our bases to hit Iran they sitting in sea Afghanistan, rest of mideast why need us. They need our help to deal with Taibans that we doing already. Nothing to worry we will get all as I Said.

There is alot of surplus F16s and C130 out there I hope we can hand some and upgrade them to V as well. F16s V along Blk 70s r enough to knock out Rafale.
Block 70s or F 21 are being offered to India how will they offer to Pk? See his interviews with media about Pak, your optimism will evaporate

Block 70s or F 21 are being offered to India how will they offer to Pk? See his interviews with media about Pak, your optimism will evaporate
If india will buy F21 thing which is blk 70 with cosmetics let's see US is about to start trade war with India.

Depends if Pakistan delivers a peace deal and than is given a key role to keep that peace deal..a deak which will keep everyone happy
Pakistan own assessment is that this will nit happen..
So what incentive does usa has to make india angry?nothing ...
Getting out of FATF would be a big enough thing

Back
Top Bottom