What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Baluchistan conflict generated PAA's interest in AH-1's. 30 Iranian AH-1 were provided to Pakistan between 1973-76 to counter insurgency in Baluchistan.
Sir first time revealed by anybody that AH-1s were provided by Iran in 70's, that's surprising news for me.

Sir first time revealed by anybody that AH-1s were provided by Iran in 70's, that's surprising news for me.
yes, provided to Pakistan, not to Pakistan Army or PAA meaning they were not inducted. These Iranian AH-1's took part in Baloch insurgency and then went back to Iran.

Baluchistan conflict generated PAA's interest in AH-1's. 30 Iranian AH-1 were provided to Pakistan between 1973-76 to counter insurgency in Baluchistan.

Not
Sure about it only ch-47 transport a few of them were provided there is no evidence I have seen of ah-1

Can your provide evidence ?

Not
Sure about it only ch-47 transport a few of them were provided there is no evidence I have seen of ah-1

Can your provide evidence ?
Iran at War: 1500-1988
By Kaveh Farrokh

ah-1.jpg

Wait, Iraq did terrorism in Pakistan? So all these years of me thinking the Iraqis were suffering for no reason, was a big lie? They deserve what has come to them, then. So much for brotherly countries.
Iraq supported Baloch insurgent mainly against Iran ... But their consequences have been suffered by Pakistan

a full train load of arms were recovered from Iraqi counsel in Quetta back in early 70's. We are and have been idiots in supporting Iraq who was working against Pakistan in conjunction with India and USSR to fuel Baloch insurgency.

Read history for God's sake.... and understand that there is no such thing as "Brotherly" country!!!!

a full train load of arms were recovered from Iraqi counsel in Quetta back in early 70's. We are and have been idiots in supporting Iraq who was working against Pakistan in conjunction with India and USSR to fuel Baloch insurgency.

Read history for God's sake.... and understand that there is no such thing as "Brotherly" country!!!!
Ya ik, I was just making it clear

They deserve every pain they got.

This is the level of Pakistan-Iran relationships that we need to get back to, and will inshallah

The Iranians had an interest in this...they were themselves fighting a Bloch insurgency in their part of Sistan wa Balochistan at that time.

So no "Brotherly" support just converging interests!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom