What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Bro...
All tax payers are paying... Do now ask those questions that entice others.
If GOP is sincere than money for defence products is not an issue, remember the story regarding Nuclear Technology and the Statement of PM Bhutto.

Actually most of the tax payers are in fact not paying and never have

Pakistan army has received all four Mil Mi 35 M gunships from Russia.
Pakistan has placed order of batch of five more units of Mi35M. Overall Pakistan is looking to raise fleet of 20 units. https://t.co/hpuWjnOkha
IMG_20181205_103914.jpeg
IMG_20181205_103923.jpeg
IMG_20181205_103932.jpeg

Actually most of the tax payers are in fact not paying and never have
There are fillers and non fillers. All those who are fillers must file their returns each year even if they are of zero income. If they do not file within time they pay fine of Rs.20K as late fee.

If you had ability to read I already mentioned it.....
no need to be a ....

I am not convinced by your above mentioned so i asked. I can accept the fact that you donot have the capability to defend your numbers.

Ok......so lets discuss
Did you ever heard the word "Cold Doctrine".
Its a operation formulated by indian army to separate out Bloachistan as quick as A nuke can not be used.....
To counter it we need air support......
its a just wet dream of them . in real world they have never reached Lahore which is few km from border . and that was those days when our firepower was only 10% of what we have today . this doctrine may be work if it was not leaked . its been many years now its open . as i thought they use this propaganda when we were heavily busy in FATA to divert our attention . now fate operations over we may have so much reserve forces sitting waiting for cold start .

its a just wet dream of them . in real world they have never reached Lahore which is few km from border . and that was those days when our firepower was only 10% of what we have today . this doctrine may be work if it was not leaked . its been many years now its open . as i thought they use this propaganda when we were heavily busy in FATA to divert our attention . now fate operations over we may have so much reserve forces sitting waiting for cold start .
My only simple Answer is
16 December ...formulation of Bangladesh.

Fantastic image
Should be the first image on the Pakistan Defense Page ......banner

FRONT PAGE COVER STORY
kinda image
Shows the timely delivery from Russia

This is what defense purchases are all about you Pay get Helicopter and then you build relation to next level
47481679_1162695280562003_3778354971641118720_n-jpg.524593

Ok......so lets discuss
Did you ever heard the word "Cold Doctrine".
Its a operation formulated by indian army to separate out Bloachistan as quick as A nuke can not be used.....
To counter it we need air support......

There are of lot of variables involved such as Ground forces, Air Force, Intelligence agencies etc, just 40 odd choppers cannot save your day.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom