What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Does army has any plans of upgrading existing cobras?
or replacing them?

all current Cobras are to be upgraded to AH-1F standard. some have been and others were in the process (which may be delayed now). there was also a understanding, in fact a allocation of US500m in the CISF for the purchase of 1 squadron of Super Cobras by 2014. this may also be on hold for now.

the current Cobra fleet is in 'bad' shape due to extensive use in the WoT. i know of atleast 2 writeoffs and several helos taking 'ground fire' and require major maintenance of their airframes.

all current Cobras are to be upgraded to AH-1F standard. some have been and others were in the process (which may be delayed now). there was also a understanding, in fact a allocation of US500m in the CISF for the purchase of 1 squadron of Super Cobras by 2014. this may also be on hold for now.

the current Cobra fleet is in 'bad' shape due to extensive use in the WoT. i know of atleast 2 writeoffs and several helos taking 'ground fire' and require major maintenance of their airframes.

The current tensions between the two nations has also put some spares support on "hold".

its mean USA is playing same old dirty game lolz we become foll once again .

Just making "delays" as a card in the current poker game with us.
The Cobra's are extremely valuable assets for us in the WoT...but since we are not doing exactly what the US wants, they would rather have us suffer more at the hands of the TTP.

Whats the total number cobra's we have in service plzz?

Just making "delays" as a card in the current poker game with us.
The Cobra's are extremely valuable assets for us in the WoT...but since we are not doing exactly what the US wants, they would rather have us suffer more at the hands of the TTP.

thats what i say sir they put our lives in risk and threat us to do as they like .again no more US hardware for forces please

no signs of any othr attack helicptr yet ?

WZ-10
0000012df213fa25e8fa0e77007f000000000001.z10forwardfuselage%20newsqqcom.jpg

T-129
AgustaA129_01.jpg

Both of them are not into serial production... lets see which one of these two is painted Sabz Hallali on it..

18 AH-1S (upgraded to AH-1F)
22 AH-1F

Total 40.... One crashed in 2010 so I guess rite now we have 39... I may be wrong.

plus 16 AH-1F transferred from Jordan - status unknown whether for spares or raising of additional assets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom