What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

plus 16 AH-1F transferred from Jordan - status unknown whether for spares or raising of additional assets.

sir jee few of Jordanian colored are in service . desert cammo are from jordan .i thin 1sqn from us was for parts

26THO1_640269f.jpg

forget till MMRCA

Thats what I am gussing.
If Indian deal goes with French then Euro tiger deal would be finally dead.But Type-14 deal will be again alive.

If deal goes for Typhoon, then Euro tiger deal for us would be active again.:smokin:

Lets wait a little more till MMRCCA is finalised.Game is going to end now:)

sir jee few of Jordanian colored are in service . desert cammo are from jordan .i thin 1sqn from us was for parts

26THO1_640269f.jpg
U.S. Ambassador to Pakistan Ryan Crocker, right, flanked by Pakistani Secretary of Defense Tariq Waseem Ghazi, center, and Maj. Gen. Javed Aslam, commander of aviation assets within the Pakistani army, stands before a helicopter during the handing over ceremony of the U.S. made Gunship Cobra Helicopters at Qasim Airbase in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, Friday, Feb 2, 2007. The United States gave eight attack helicopters to Pakistan, bolstering the key U.S. ally's ability to combat Taliban and al-Qaida militants suspected of attacking neighboring Afghanistan from Pakistan's border areas

U.S. Ambassador to Pakistan Ryan Crocker, right, flanked by Pakistani Secretary of Defense Tariq Waseem Ghazi, center, and Maj. Gen. Javed Aslam, commander of aviation assets within the Pakistani army

wt sort of fu$#ked up reporting is that. wt the hell is "commander of aviation assets within the Pakistani army". why cant the reporter simply say "General officer commanding Pakistan army aviation or GOC PAA. why do our idiot journalist have to be such goofs and demeaning all the time. unbelievable.

Pakistan should produce its own Helicopters now even Algeria have 150 above M-117 and around 50 Mi-8 and also many other helicopters and than they also have 60 Mi-34 and now they are getting 50 above MI-24 Helicopters we need lot more helicopters than we currently have

pakistani?

Fennec helicopter AS550C3 "786401" pods armed with guns of 12.7 mm.
aPzyu.jpg
1wMKx.jpg

What happened to this deal ? i don't see FLIR system on our EU copters ... i read on the mag that these helicopters or their configuration was not required by PA. so cancelled it !
i am so confused about these armed choppers :shout:

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Nice shots ANTIBODY, what are the pods there?

these are Gun pods .... read antybody's post title.

Plz elaborate ... couldn't understand your point. !!

well he was found involved in certain malpractices regarding this deal.
Fennec is a good platform but it is not suitable for our climate and temp. specially the hot, hazy and dusty conditions that prevail in central and southern Pakistan.
The evaluation team that was sent to evaluate the hele was not satisfied with the above mentioned aspects of the hele but the GOC was pushing them to give it the all clear as according to him the manufactures had assured him this huge weak spot in the heles over all operational capability will be removed.
So the team leader of the team sent to france to evaluate the hele contacted the CGS and told him the whole story, the CGS in turn told him to catch the next flight back and come back home along with the rest of the team.
An inquiry was initiated and the GOC PAA was sent packing and lost every thing in the process.

The AH-1Fs from Jordanian Air Force are very much in service. If I am not wrong, they were used in Azm-e-Nau too.
Here are some screenshots I took from ISPR's website.

They are flying in Pakistan wearing the Jordanian Air Force's camoflague and signs.

Chopper4.png

Chopper2.png

Chopper1.png

Chopper3.png

The AH-1Fs from Jordanian Air Force are very much in service. If I am not wrong, they were used in Azm-e-Nau too.
Here are some screenshots I took from ISPR's website.

They are flying in Pakistan wearing the Jordanian Air Force's camoflague and signs.

Chopper4.png

Chopper2.png

Chopper1.png

Chopper3.png

are we saying then that 'are they on a loan/lease'??

are we saying then that 'are they on a loan/lease'??

Sorry sir. Not my area of expertise. One thing is certain, the terrain they operate in and the camouflage is perfect. Maybe we decided to use the same camo in the terrain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom