What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

are we saying then that 'are they on a loan/lease'??

I dont really see the Jordanian Roundels there. I find it hard to believe they are on lease/loan. It is not like we are being pushed to the limits, and need urgent helis.

after the ORBAT & Gazi base details given above , v ve simplified the details for enemy. . . wat a responsible personalities
plz do consider it

Are Pakistan Army Aviaton pilots equipped with some kind of small arms,like pistols etc?

Are Pakistan Army Aviaton pilots equipped with some kind of small arms,like pistols etc?

yep

ISPR-CRSs-Parwaz-e-Junoon-First-Telefilm-of-Season-II-PR-Pics2.jpg

Pakistan really needs to increase its Transport as well as Attack Helicopters Fleet can't understand why Pakistan is not buying Helicopters from China even Iran is building on their own we really need to have a lot more helicopters than we already have

Pakistan really needs to increase its Transport as well as Attack Helicopters Fleet can't understand why Pakistan is not buying Helicopters from China even Iran is building on their own we really need to have a lot more helicopters than we already have

nice pic BTW - its not easy to induct 'new platforms'. already PAA is using 3 suppliers, Russia/Ukraine, US, France. i'm quite sure that the supply chain is complicted with 3 suppliers. if we keep adding more suppliers, it will turn into a nightmare. yes i agree we need more attack helos and medium transports. - but show me the money!?

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Why the Pakistani Mi-17 cant carry any defence guns ? I mean something like the MG-3 or 12.7mm DhsK gun ? Why not ?

depends on the role they r used for!

nice pic BTW - its not easy to induct 'new platforms'. already PAA is using 3 suppliers, Russia/Ukraine, US, France. i'm quite sure that the supply chain is complicted with 3 suppliers. if we keep adding more suppliers, it will turn into a nightmare. yes i agree we need more attack helos and medium transports. - but show me the money!?

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

depends on the role they r used for!
Sir why not shift to China China is growing Super Power and also its Militarily technology is getting advanced and they are great Helicopters in Chinese Military and they are building them to so we should shift to them

Sir why not shift to China China is growing Super Power and also its Militarily technology is getting advanced and they are great Helicopters in Chinese Military and they are building them to so we should shift to them

the Z-10 is a good platform but it still has engine issues - PAA would prefer a western powerplant and avionics. at this time the only option is Super-Cobras!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom