What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

thats why i got surprised dear did they got it newly ?

Nope, we do not have Bell 402. He must have meant to say Bell 412.

Bell 206 Jet ranger and Ecueril are used for recce/scouting purposes.

He must mean this:

Bell 412

800px-CH-146ISAF.jpg

He must mean this:

Bell 412

800px-CH-146ISAF.jpg

Pakistani Bell 412 helos are fitted with STARSAFIRE III FLIR systems, (not all), it is mounted in the nose, unlike seen in the above pic. They are also fitted with MG-3 or M240 machine guns. The Ministry of Interior operates some grey colour Bell UH-1H Huey IIs, and some of them are having GAU-17 Gatling guns.

Pakistani Bell 412 helos are fitted with STARSAFIRE III FLIR systems, (not all), it is mounted in the nose, unlike seen in the above pic. They are also fitted with MG-3 or M240 machine guns. The Ministry of Interior operates some grey colour Bell UH-1H Huey IIs, and some of them are having GAU-17 Gatling guns.

this is close look of FLIR dear

Bell_412_nose.jpg

this is close look of FLIR dear

Bell_412_nose.jpg

This is not FLIR rather it is weather radar, shielded by the radome,
FLIR is mounted on the underside of the nose, between two lower transparent panels. It mus be hinged to rotate in 2 axes, 360 in azimuth and around 120 in verticle plain.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

In addition to that, the ministry of Interior helis are with 6 Squadron i believe, stationed at Islamabad heliport in Islamabad.

They also have AW-139. The helis are maintained and flown by PAA personnel but owned by the MoI.

In addition to that, the ministry of Interior helis are with 6 Squadron i believe, stationed at Islamabad heliport in Islamabad.

They also have AW-139. The helis are maintained and flown by PAA personnel but owned by the MoI.
6 squadron functions under cabinet division, it has nothing to do with MOI, however MOI squadron is at quetta functioning with US supplied Huey IIs for anti narcotics effort. 6 squadron has UH-1H(not Huey IIs), Bell 412 and AW139. while MOI squadron at quetta has Huey IIs.

6 squadron functions under cabinet division, it has nothing to do with MOI, however MOI squadron is at quetta functioning with US supplied Huey IIs for anti narcotics effort. 6 squadron has UH-1H(not Huey IIs), Bell 412 and AW139. while MOI squadron at quetta has Huey IIs.

My mistake.

I tend to believe that Cabinet division is under MoI. Which is not the case.

is pakistan inducting any attack helicopter to counter indian lch's?????...............and what about countering apaches?????(just a question guys:angel:)

is pakistan inducting any attack helicopter to counter indian lch's?????...............and what about countering apaches?????(just a question guys:angel:)

we have Cobras for the time being.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom