What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

They dont, PAA does......its them indians, as their AF operates all types of air elements both fixed and rotary. so they think every one else does the same

Yes, but confused enemy is very dangerous. :rofl:

simply pakistan lolz.Mi-24D of Afghan Army which defected to Pakistan in period of 1987-88,.6 of them defected.at that time many planes defected to Pakistan. Besides 1 MiG-21Bis , 6 Su-22M4 , 2 Mig-17F , 2 An-26, 6 Mi-24D.
6 Mi-24s in total defected to Pakistan during the Afghan War. One was given to USA, one was gifted to China and one to France (or was it England?). The dates on which these 6 Mi-24s defected is given below together with the pilot(s) name and place where they landed.

Date -------- Pilot ---------- Place

13-07-1985 -------- Capt. Hussain -------- Landed at Miranshah
16-07-1985 -------- Capt. Daud -------- Landed at Miranshah
23-10-1986 -------- Major. Abdul Munir -------- Landed at Kohat
03-10-1987 -------- Capt. Nokolai Petrovich+2 -------- Landed in Mastuj
03-10-1987 -------- Maj. Yevginin Koszminin+2 -------- Landed at Miranshah
03-07-1989 -------- Capt. Sakiuulah -------- Landed at Qila Abduallh

7.jpg

13.jpg

attachment.php

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind_3.jpg

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind_2.jpg

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind_1.jpg

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind.jpg
i think it was better to create a squadron of attack helo of mi-24 before gifted to friends

i think it was better to create a squadron of attack helo of mi-24 before gifted to friends

Well, the only problem was, we did not have enough to make a squadron.

This is old news but how many mi-24's do we have sitting around like the one that looks in good shape ? can't we put them to work or is it simply cuz of the spare parts etc we can't?

From what ive heard 1 or 2 are still i reasoable conditions.......And from the looks of them it looks like they were used by PA aviatio corps during sometime...

"Gallants"..

Also i wonder what happened to those afghans n soviet pilots tht defected ..... Ad LOL at the gift part... instead of using them for th army they gifted them to other countries just like parts of our country.

none of the defected Mi-24's are airworthy anymore. according to AFM, 2 were used in ops v. terrorists/militants but due to lack of spares and ammo had to be grounded.

Back
Top Bottom