What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

pak20mi24.jpg

whose heli is that? do we have any hinds.?

simply pakistan lolz.Mi-24D of Afghan Army which defected to Pakistan in period of 1987-88,.6 of them defected.at that time many planes defected to Pakistan. Besides 1 MiG-21Bis , 6 Su-22M4 , 2 Mig-17F , 2 An-26, 6 Mi-24D.
6 Mi-24s in total defected to Pakistan during the Afghan War. One was given to USA, one was gifted to China and one to France (or was it England?). The dates on which these 6 Mi-24s defected is given below together with the pilot(s) name and place where they landed.

Date -------- Pilot ---------- Place

13-07-1985 -------- Capt. Hussain -------- Landed at Miranshah
16-07-1985 -------- Capt. Daud -------- Landed at Miranshah
23-10-1986 -------- Major. Abdul Munir -------- Landed at Kohat
03-10-1987 -------- Capt. Nokolai Petrovich+2 -------- Landed in Mastuj
03-10-1987 -------- Maj. Yevginin Koszminin+2 -------- Landed at Miranshah
03-07-1989 -------- Capt. Sakiuulah -------- Landed at Qila Abduallh

7.jpg

13.jpg

attachment.php

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind_3.jpg

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind_2.jpg

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind_1.jpg

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind.jpg

already dis-commissioned from PAA two was used for training in quetta base

de-commisioned is the word you are looking for.

Thanks for the info though. You related to PAA or PA? served?

Why this much , hatred or so?, then what do you do?, related to the defence in any way?

its my interview thread ?:offtopic:

kiyoon apny sath meri posts bhi delete karani hai ?:partay:

not because hatred or some thing in fact i love pakistan and its forces as many patriots but i think i don't deserve to be part of them .thats job for few good luck men . BTW i work in gulf somewhere lolz.

its my interview thread ?:offtopic:

kiyoon apny sath meri posts bhi delete karani hai ?:partay:

not because hatred or some thing in fact i love pakistan and its forces as many patriots but i think i don't deserve to be part of them .thats job for few good luck men . BTW i work in gulf somewhere lolz.

sorry if you feel it that way. Just wanted to know how you have a knowledge and info about the military stuff. everyone has some kind of a person in the military or something so he gets motivated.!!.

Mods, kindly delete these posts after the discussion is over if you feel like it.

OS0fp.jpg
0BuKd.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

4UVlv.jpg
ru4L5.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

7dHm6.jpg
Y2mcg.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

sXIRc.jpg
iaZZ7.jpg

sir jee again old pics ? i am damn feed up from old images .please new staff .:help:

i dont remember posting them , nor seeing them in this thread-- moreover they dont have the defence.pk watermark , so i thought they might be fresh for some!

sorry if you feel it that way. Just wanted to know how you have a knowledge and info about the military stuff. everyone has some kind of a person in the military or something so he gets motivated.!!.

Mods, kindly delete these posts after the discussion is over if you feel like it.

its ok dear i take it light and my info is based on what i learn .not everyone has some kind of person as i have no one .i was just kidding dear but as i remember 1995 was first time when i attract to pakistani forces till today i am student for military affairs .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom