What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

As124.jpg
o4iC0.jpg

very nice dear i am so happy that our city multan is home of cobras .damn when i land there i first of look at multan air port was a cobra flying from multan .:pop:

Yup, the airport and AVN base share the same runway, so it was a very good sight. Used to climb up top of the base commanders office and watch the A310's land, and also the Cobras and Pumas take to the sky.

F4Aqu.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

7CWVc.jpg
4Fr3U.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

N332C.jpg

F4Aqu.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

7CWVc.jpg
4Fr3U.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

N332C.jpg

Is that Multan AVN base in the second pic, because the only place where you can find a Puma and UH-1H together in the same hangar in maintenance is IMO Multan AVN base.

puma2p.jpg
kashmir2.jpg
kashmir203.jpg
puma1r.jpg

these are the first pic of newly acquired Puma helicopters. These helicopters are fitted with advanced and more powerful Makila engines which are also used on Super Puma series. These also have improved avionics, glass cockpit and digital four axes autopilot. Externally it has a wire mesh intake barriers, wire cutters and few are fitted with sponson fuel tanks for extended range. IMO the most beautiful helicopter.

puma2p.jpg
kashmir2.jpg
kashmir203.jpg
puma1r.jpg

these are the first pic of newly acquired Puma helicopters. These helicopters are fitted with advanced and more powerful Makila engines which are also used on Super Puma series. These also have improved avionics, glass cockpit and digital four axes autopilot. Externally it has a wire mesh intake barriers, wire cutters and few are fitted with sponson fuel tanks for extended range. IMO the most beautiful helicopter.
how many these beauties we have??????

these are not new but upgraded pumas from UAE air force . i think they give 10 to lebnon and 10 to pakistan .as per news 7 delivered to lebnon till now .

these are not new but upgraded pumas from UAE air force . i think they give 10 to lebnon and 10 to pakistan .as per news 7 delivered to lebnon till now .

They are not newly made, but newly acquired by PAA. But now it has been some months. You are correct,they are from UAE ( Abu Dhabi Army aviation). 14 is the reported figure. Will give the exact number later after asking somebody i know.

They are AS330 S i think, new makila engines, advanced auto pilot, avionics, and glass cockpit.

lets see what is exact number dear but 7 are confirmed transferd to lebnon .some sources said UAE have 35 of them and some said 20 so its still unknown numbers but 14 is respected number for me .its good new addition in PAA.

Well, whatever the number, it is around the 12-14 range. Good addition to PAA. Advanced avionics, improved engine, better performance and improved cockpit.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

another feature is the really cool color scheme, dark green, really looks like a very good machine.

Is that Multan AVN base in the second pic, because the only place where you can find a Puma and UH-1H together in the same hangar in maintenance is IMO Multan AVN base.

NO this is not multan AAB. check the background 'hills'. no hills in multan - flat lands!

PAA originally ordered upto 35 Pumas from France. there have been at least 3-4 known attrition cases. these 7 pumas 'donated' by abu dhabi were going to be used for 'spares' but then were 'upgraded' and put into service with the PAA. this was reported in this thread a few months back.

FATMAN

Any news pakistan will buy Cobra's Bell 412 or any other helicopter in large no this year or next year ?

PAA originally ordered upto 35 Pumas from France. there have been at least 3-4 known attrition cases. these 7 pumas 'donated' by abu dhabi were going to be used for 'spares' but then were 'upgraded' and put into service with the PAA. this was reported in this thread a few months back.

But the original ordered pumas were not AS330 S, rather they were other types like B, H and others, these are the first S types in PAA as far as i know. Please confirm Fatman 17.

BTW, the color scheme is really nice

Back
Top Bottom