What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

048824.jpg

I think, the helo in forefront is MI-14. Pakistan is offered about a dozen MI-14 (naval version of MI-17) from UAE. They are being refurbished in some russian bloc country and will be handed over to Navy.
Note the rear landing gears consist of double wheels instead of single wheel. also the size of side fuel tank, they are small.

UAE dose not has mi-14 as i know they offer is super puma and puma that already upgraded and in service .these are mi-14 ex Ukrainian which are being upgrade in Ukraine .

Isn't all AA assets of PA grouped under a GOC (Maj Gen)?

I think, the helo in forefront is MI-14. Pakistan is offered about a dozen MI-14 (naval version of MI-17) from UAE. They are being refurbished in some russian bloc country and will be handed over to Navy.
Note the rear landing gears consist of double wheels instead of single wheel. also the size of side fuel tank, they are small.

Mi-14PG for fire-fighting. 2 have been purchased and most likely to be part of the 6 Sqdn which has the AW-139 as part of SAR during national disasters

Mi-14PG for fire-fighting. 2 have been purchased and most likely to be part of the 6 Sqdn which has the AW-139 as part of SAR during national disasters
thanks but can u tell me currunt number of mi 17s we have

juyyY.jpg
cz8nP.jpg
SRxlI.jpg
6EaVQ.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

N332C.jpg
Av0t7.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

p3xda.jpg

very nice dear i am so happy that our city multan is home of cobras .damn when i land there i first of look at multan air port was a cobra flying from multan .:pop:

Back
Top Bottom