What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

In 2009, my father was an Instructor at arty school & had students from multiple friendly states.

Including Iraqis, I was once shopping and this shopkeeper calls me coz he couldn’t understand what the an Iraqi officer & his wife wanted (it was clothing corner of the store).

They were shopping for local clothes, so after helping them find what they wanted, I asked him why they wanted to buy Pakistani clothes.

His answer surprised me when he said “it’s dangerous”, yes those days were bad but not US invasion bad lol.

And than ISIS emerged, and I remembered what the guy said.

Just sharing a story.

I hope the guy is alive and doing well.

I don’t know if anyone asked this, but are there any Iraqi military or police in this forum? I speak to a good amount on Instagram, but never really see them on here. Their feedback would be greatly appreciated

Officers and ranks of the Iraqi air force during the rocket inspection station with their Russian partners on multiple and different roles and methods of air combat, with a view to achieving the surprise to hostile forces, on the one hand, and the benefit of economy in the physical and human efforts and potential, on the other hand, highlights the importance of expanding use of aircraft for accurate and smart guided missiles..
The constellation of the Air Force Command in (Air Weapons Section) works in the field of missile monument in airplanes, and photos show a group of officers for the weapons department at the rocket inspection station.

The (KH-29) is a guided missile used to hit strategic targets, working on a Su-25.
This station is to understand the missile in terms of comprehensive examination of all parts such as a steering lens, rocket engine, destructive head inspection, and measuring missile speed to advance in scientific technical progress.
iraq missile.jpg
Iraq missile.1.jpg

PMF armour.jpg
PMF armour.1.jpg
PMF armour.2.jpg
PMF armour.3.jpg
The PMU has way more armour than previously thought, especially because some of the Brigades have tank battalions outside of the formation of the Armor Directorate based in Tuz.

For the longest time, Tafouf Brigade (Brigade 13) was only known to have some GRADs deployed at the Syrian border. Now it's known that they have Armor alongside Brigades 26 and 313/314. Maybe others.

The PMU are also continuing with their ongoing rehabilitation project for their armoured units.

That Mi-28 has the weirdest nose of all the attack helicopters out there but goes to show you the Russian engineers don't care about looks and always consider function over form any day with any aircraft on any day of the week!

That Mi-28 has the weirdest nose of all the attack helicopters out there but goes to show you the Russian engineers don't care about looks and always consider function over form any day with any aircraft on any day of the week!

The nose contains radio guidance equipment which guides Ataka V

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom