What's new

Pakistan Army At UAE Defence Exhibition

Indigenously is not the correct word, it should be replaced with the word Joint-venture :tup:

Here's another fighter jet Shafaq from Iran, does it resembles any other modified aircraft in your knowledge?
Shafaq.jpg

Please leave this thread at once, They consider it as an Act of Crime or Sin if they are corrected especially by Indians.... Lets just Step out...

Can any one know about anti tank missile by Ukraine in idex 2011 ? i have watch it in bbc but did not get any proper result .:cry:

How many Times have I been Banned? Please dont overreact, Keep it low... And You certainly dont need to care who I am and What I am, All you need is learn to Accept things, Your member was Wrong, Prove it he was Right and then Term me a troll or a Thread Hijacker, But Bowing towards ones Ignorance and Barking at the One who corrected it is certainly not the way to be....

look at the result of your post now thread become iran made weapons on Defence Exhibition

By the seriously speaking these Iranian air crafts look like a big joke to me.

:lol:

i remember fondly seeing psr90 and POF EYE at idex istanbul back in 09. Good times. Good work boys.

i'm not impressed by the presentation overall. Looks little different from idef. Should have been done better regardless of budgeted floor space

Thank you Indian Army, you have now spoiled the thread :angry:
It shows the jealousy in your heart, and how you want to spoil and take away the joy in a thread by a immature way. :angry:

Thank you Indian Army, you have now spoiled the thread :angry:
It shows the jealousy in your heart, and how you want to spoil and take away the joy in a thread by a immature way. :angry:

Thats an Unpleasent word you just used... Jealousy. , What have I done wrong, please let me know that before framing me.. The Only Wrong thing from my part was correcting this fellows statement....

why pakistan did not bring JF 17 here first fighter jet made by any muslim country would have more people have seen it in UAE

GUYS please stop ruining this thread or it would have to be Closed for good !

Was I the person who brought in the Muslim World into this?? Was I the Person Who Delivered a Blind Statement? If not why am I being Framed here?

Because you sir YOU are instigating a flame war. If you are the age you claim to be, please act like it too. Thank you SIR.

guys there was a company making scopes for rifels in pakistan r the scopes on g3s their prodect?

Indigenously is not the correct word, it should be replaced with the word Joint-venture :tup:

Here's another fighter jet Shafaq from Iran, does it resembles any other modified aircraft in your knowledge?
Shafaq.jpg

This aircraft has not flown actually it does not even have a prototype yet. It does however have a full scale model as per speculations. But nonetheless it looks cool to me!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom