What's new

Pakistan Army At UAE Defence Exhibition

why pakistan did not bring JF 17 here first fighter jet made by any muslim country would have more people have seen it in UAE

Hasnt Iran made HESA Azarakhsh and HESA saeqeh if I aint wrong???

some time i wonder you are ret.officer or teen. cant you stay without flame?

dont derail the thread .dont wanna se here tom jerry fight and india iran pakistan bashing:angry:

some time i wonder you are ret.officer or teen. cant you stay without flame?

I am sorry, But Dint I just put it as a Question?? Dont I have the Privilege to correct the Fellow who is wrong?? Or should I be a Mere spectator ? Do decide and Let me know

dont derail the thread .dont wanna se here tom jerry fight and india iran pakistan bashing:angry:

Listen Boy if You have any problems Report my post, Dont try to be over smart here, You speak as If I have started to troll....:angry:

I don't think Irani fighters come in the same league of JF-17! Anyway Pakistan is the first Muslim country to manufacture a true fighter jet indigenously.

I am sorry, But Dint I just put it as a Question?? Dont I have the Privilege to correct the Fellow who is wrong?? Or should I be a Mere spectator ? Do decide and Let me know

Listen Boy if You have any problems Report my post, Dont try to be over smart here, You speak as If I have started to troll....:angry:

Just what he said, we dont wanna have a cat fight. Dont spoil the thread as Bharti pictures/videos arent here.
And you called IK boy, you must be 150+ years!
Now back to topic, request moderator to delete the three posts.

why pakistan did not bring JF 17 here first fighter jet made by any muslim country would have more people have seen it in UAE
Turkey made a fighter but not a jet in WW1 if that counts for you.

Why would Pakistan bring the JFT to a general defence exhibition frankly meant for the Army and small arms, principally for the Gulf where 4+ gen fighters already abound and which has the history of buying almost exclusively American or European, when there are airforce-oriented events like Faranbourough and Le Bourget where the real action is?

Please SF, please grow some sense of spelling and grammar. Your posts lose response-worthiness because of this one thing. Thank you.

Hasnt Iran made HESA Azarakhsh and HESA saeqeh if I aint wrong???

They are just modified F-5's.

Saegeh.

saegheh2.jpg

Azarakhsh
Iranian+jet.bmp

F-5E

jet_29_g.jpg

Tell the difference - its so not Iranian.

lol at boy its mean you are from stone age.BTW again cant you indians stay in any thread without flame drail and troll on topic? you already done your job and now f-5 iran india here shamefully. and i never report i throw answer on your faces .

lol at boy its mean you are from stone age.BTW again cant you indians stay in any thread without flame drail and troll on topic? you already done your job and now f-5 iran india here shamefully. and i never report i throw answer on your faces .

Please, Shut up.... You first need to look into what one of your members had said.... I just corrected his Views, Its Not mentioned anywhere in the rule books that one has to enjoy another's Ignorance, Sorry I cannot do that, I found that as a Blind statement Hence stepped forward to correct it.... And I always will

Please, Shut up.... You first need to look into what one of your members had said.... I just corrected his Views, Its Not mentioned anywhere in the rule books that one has to enjoy another's Ignorance, Sorry I cannot do that, I found that as a Blind statement Hence stepped forward to correct it.... And I always will

why dont you and indian trolls shut the theree mouth in every thread?
you not correcting him but you show your true colors of flame and drail the thread where we posting on made in pakistan arms in UAE .now i teach you lesson or get banned . because my BP is high from you guys

JAHAN DEKHO TUM LOG APNY RAM KAHANI LE KER A JATY HO .

why dont you and indian trolls shut the f@uck theree dirty mouth in every thread?
you not correcting him but you show your true colors of flame and drail the thread where we posting on made in pakistan arms in UAE .now i teach you lesson or get banned . because my BP is high from you guys

Well Boy, You are High in Epinephrine , and I dont have any tool which Could tackle persons with this disease on a Debate.... All I can Say is Your member was Wrong, I corrected him, and Now Go bang your head if you have high BP, I dont care if you are a BP patient or not , I dont need to convince you of what I have done, I know I havent said anything wrong,prove me he was right and I accept I was wrong....

Well Boy, You are High in Epinephrine , and I dont have any tool which Could tackle persons with this disease on a Debate.... All I can Say is Your member was Wrong, I corrected him, and Now Go bang your head if you have high BP, I dont care if you are a BP patient or not , I dont need to convince you of what I have done, I know I havent said anything wrong,prove me he was right and I accept I was wrong....

well KID see you guys in next thread . i dont care you are ex-military man or what for me you are same as others . look at your record you ban many time for trolling . ever you see s-2 muradk and other military professionals ban? never ever. you guys are on mission to troll flame and damage the forum. in every thread even its related to indians and india or not you guys bring your nose there.

I don't think Irani fighters come in the same league of JF-17! Anyway Pakistan is the first Muslim country to manufacture a true fighter jet indigenously.

Indigenously is not the correct word, it should be replaced with the word Joint-venture :tup:

Here's another fighter jet Shafaq from Iran, does it resembles any other modified aircraft in your knowledge?
Shafaq.jpg

well KID see you guys in next thread . i dont care you are ex-military man or what for me you are same as others . look at your record you ban many time for trolling . ever you see s-2 muradk and other military professionals ban? never ever. you guys are on mission to troll flame and damage the forum. in every thread even its related to indians and india or not you guys bring your nose there.

How many Times have I been Banned? Please dont overreact, Keep it low... And You certainly dont need to care who I am and What I am, All you need is learn to Accept things, Your member was Wrong, Prove it he was Right and then Term me a troll or a Thread Hijacker, But Bowing towards ones Ignorance and Barking at the One who corrected it is certainly not the way to be....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom