What's new

Pakistan Army Abducting Pashtun women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No this time we will make you civilize..Don't worry about ISIS and others as protected in past we will do this again
And who is at PRESENT the most civilized Role Model for Pakistan :p:

I know That civilian happens to be a non-civilian :lol:

And who is at PRESENT the most civilized Role Model for Pakistan :p:

I know That civilian happens to be a non-civilian :lol:
LOL..India as per history always allowed non-civilian to rule them...Be it Taimur, Ghauri, Abdali , Babur:p::p:..We will make sure history repeats itself:smitten:..

Actually they all were invaders who forced some of us to change our religion.

The problem is that now the converted ones have started disowning their roots.

And the irony is they have started owning and taking pride in the invaders who raped our/their mothers
I can say something more good..But sorry you get too low by bringing this rape thing and mothers..Mothers are just Mother be it Muslim, Hindu, Christian, Jews or anything else..I am out i don't comment on rapes thing..

Admin. please close this thread and do not post such third rated report from across the border

Bull crap, if this was true, now that Babur and co are long dead, folk would have resoredt to their ancestral polytheism! Simply put Monotheism is superior:agree::agree::agree:

All of Them Are Dead and Islam Is Still Spreading Rapidly.:lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy:

P.S Don't Take Their BS To Heart The Problem Is An Acute Inferiority Complex and They Drag Us in Just To Make Themselves Feel Better

All of Them Are Dead and Islam Is Still Spreading Rapidly.:lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy:

P.S Don't Take Their BS To Heart The Problem Is An Acute Inferiority Complex and They Drag Us in Just To Make Themselves Feel Better
Absolutley and Islam is fastest growing religion in the world, it was spread in the sub continent by sufis and mystics not by the sword, another example of this is in Indonesia and Malaysia where Islam was spread by sufis.Kudos

Indian like to go cheap as much as they can. They will even do un human things to prove how filthy their brains are.
It's mainly cuz the air they breath is full of filth they immediately needs to built toilets.

Bull crap, if this was true, now that Babur and co are long dead, folk would have resorted back to their ancestral polytheism! Simply put Monotheism is superior:agree::agree::agree:

Hi, to counter your logic, I will tell you that people from our sub continent who had migrated to western countries usually find their next generations accepting those countries as their motherland.
Until there is a very compelling reason, It is not possible to change your beliefs

Absolutley and Islam is fastest growing religion in the world, it was spread in the sub continent by sufis and mystics not by the sword, another example of this is in Indonesia and Malaysia where Islam was spread by sufis.Kudos

As long as Islam is being spread by sufis and mystics it will continue to grow. Don't let Sehwan Sharif happen at any cost, for the sake of Islam.

Hi, to counter your logic, I will tell you that people from our sub continent who had migrated to western countries usually find their next generations accepting those countries as their motherland.
Until there is a very compelling reason, It is not possible to change your beliefs

As long as Islam is being spread by sufis and mystics it will continue to grow. Don't let Sehwan Sharif happen at any cost, for the sake of Islam.
Overseas Pakistani's and their children and children's children are followers of Islam, in fact they tend to be very rigourous followers,,,,,obviosly Polythiseism has not proven to be a compelling enough of a reason heheheeheeeeeeeee.Kudos

Last edited:
Pukhtuns are as much Indian as milk is to diarrhea
True lol and the funny thing is their is no such thing historically speaking as an Indian, sure their are the citizens of an artificially created British entity that goes by the name since 47.kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom