What's new

Pakistan Army Abducting Pashtun women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qutb-ud-din Aybak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/articles/pakistan-army-abducting-pashtun-women/
pakistan-women-740x357.jpg

Recently a report has been published in print media and broadcasted on almost all the television channels of India, saying that Pakistan Army is abducting Pashtun girls and using them as sex slaves.

As a Pashtun, I became curious to find where this incident happened and how come all the Indian Media know about this while the Pakistani, as well as the international media & human rights organizations of rest of the world, are sleeping and not protesting for these innocent girls.

Out of curiosity, I started tracking the source of news and found that the source is few tweets of some Pashtun leader. As a Pashtun and Pakistani I know all the Pashtun leaders in Pakistan, so started checking the twitter accounts of all the Pashtun leaders especially the one who are the critics of Pakistan Army. Started with Asfandyar Wali and Mehmood Achakzai, followed by checking the twitter accounts of all the minor and major Pashtun political parties, their leaders and political workers but all in vein. All of them were busy tweeting about the politics of Pakistan, no one was aware that their daughters and sisters are being abducted by Pakistan Army and used as sex slaves.

Giving up on my search abilities, I again went back to the news of Indian media and tried to find the name of that great political leader who is so much worried about the Pashtun People while all the major and minor political parties and human rights organization are sleeping, they don’t even care what Pakistan Army is doing to the Pashtun people, but there is only one prodigious political leader of Pashtun people who still have a heart, who can’t sleep because of the atrocities of Pakistan Army on Pashtuns people.

Umar Khattak was the name that popped out while I was reading the report. I was so annoyed with myself, even cursed myself that being a Pashtun I don’t even know the leader who is leading us whereas all the Indian media know about him, called few of my friends involved in local Politics but they were also as ignorant as me. One of them said that the great leader may be from Balochistan, although I have already checked the twitter accounts of all the Pashtun leaders of Balochistan but still wanted to confirm, so called few of my friends from Balochistan but this great Pashtun leader was alien to them.

Now I started gaining some confidence that I am not alone, other Pashtun leaders, political activists and Pashtuns living in the two provinces (K.P.K and Balochistan) also don’t know about him. So which kind of Pashtuns he is leading that even the Pashtuns don’t know about their leader.

By making some effort I finally managed to find the twitter account of Umar Khattak, thanks to Indian media as his twitter account was not mentioned anywhere else. When I opened his twitter account, it started to unfold the mystery about this so-called leader.

The first thing that I noticed was his followers on the twitter account. This so called leader has only 800 followers and he is following the same number of people on twitter which makes sense for the leader of such magnitude.

In first few tweets I found his pic with another great leader and philosopher, his highness Mr. Tark Fateh, the founder of MUSLIM Canadian Foundation, the one who advocates gay rights and has been recently beaten by the Indian University students in India. One can easily understand his misunderstandings about Islam when they find that a founder of Muslim Canadian Organization is the advocate of gay rights, which are forbidden in Islam as well as in Muslim world. Like all these twitter leaders, Tarek Fateh is also the darling of Indian media, recently he was promoted to the rank of Islamic Philosopher, so now this gay right activist is hosting a religious show on the Indian channel.

From here it was easy to connect the dots and expose the cheapness of Indian media and this so-called Pashtun leader.

As mentioned above this so called leader has just 800 followers and 90% of those 800 are Indians, few Afghan and the 2-3 Pakistanis following him will surely be his relatives but Indian media presented him as a Pashtun separatist leader.

HE IS THE GREATEST PASHTUN LEADER AFTER NARENDAR MODI KHAN KHATTAK.

lol they filthy Indians consider that Pak army is only composed of Punjabis . as a matter of fact , there is subsequent proportion of Pashtun in establishment and ruling elite of Pakistan . Many COAS were of Pashtun origin . most notable include Ayub Khan and many more .

LOL! @ topic
all i can say is " same old story different day!" been hearing this shit from indians and others since fall of dhakka!

The more worrying thing is how there are so many traitors in Pakistan not only like Umar Khattak but also Syed Jamaluddin, JSQM and BLA. Patriotism and loyalty is not in the blood of us Pakistanis, even our relatives who support MQM more than they support Pakistan. With such divisive and pro ethnic mindset its not a surprise we are stuck on nominal issues of caste and ethnicity. We can call him Afghan or Indian sponsored all we like. He is a traitor born in Pakistan. We should all look within and ask ourselves what comes first. Pakistan or something else?

isn't that Pakistani website?:what:
No it isnt + more then 40% of PAkistaN ARMY consist of Pashtuns :) . sorry to brust your bubble .

isn't that Pakistani website?:what:
No it isnt + more then 40% of PAkistaN ARMY consist of Pashtuns :) . sorry to brust your bubble .

http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/articles/pakistan-army-abducting-pashtun-women/
pakistan-women-740x357.jpg

Recently a report has been published in print media and broadcasted on almost all the television channels of India, saying that Pakistan Army is abducting Pashtun girls and using them as sex slaves.

As a Pashtun, I became curious to find where this incident happened and how come all the Indian Media know about this while the Pakistani, as well as the international media & human rights organizations of rest of the world, are sleeping and not protesting for these innocent girls.

Out of curiosity, I started tracking the source of news and found that the source is few tweets of some Pashtun leader. As a Pashtun and Pakistani I know all the Pashtun leaders in Pakistan, so started checking the twitter accounts of all the Pashtun leaders especially the one who are the critics of Pakistan Army. Started with Asfandyar Wali and Mehmood Achakzai, followed by checking the twitter accounts of all the minor and major Pashtun political parties, their leaders and political workers but all in vein. All of them were busy tweeting about the politics of Pakistan, no one was aware that their daughters and sisters are being abducted by Pakistan Army and used as sex slaves.

Giving up on my search abilities, I again went back to the news of Indian media and tried to find the name of that great political leader who is so much worried about the Pashtun People while all the major and minor political parties and human rights organization are sleeping, they don’t even care what Pakistan Army is doing to the Pashtun people, but there is only one prodigious political leader of Pashtun people who still have a heart, who can’t sleep because of the atrocities of Pakistan Army on Pashtuns people.

Umar Khattak was the name that popped out while I was reading the report. I was so annoyed with myself, even cursed myself that being a Pashtun I don’t even know the leader who is leading us whereas all the Indian media know about him, called few of my friends involved in local Politics but they were also as ignorant as me. One of them said that the great leader may be from Balochistan, although I have already checked the twitter accounts of all the Pashtun leaders of Balochistan but still wanted to confirm, so called few of my friends from Balochistan but this great Pashtun leader was alien to them.

Now I started gaining some confidence that I am not alone, other Pashtun leaders, political activists and Pashtuns living in the two provinces (K.P.K and Balochistan) also don’t know about him. So which kind of Pashtuns he is leading that even the Pashtuns don’t know about their leader.

By making some effort I finally managed to find the twitter account of Umar Khattak, thanks to Indian media as his twitter account was not mentioned anywhere else. When I opened his twitter account, it started to unfold the mystery about this so-called leader.

The first thing that I noticed was his followers on the twitter account. This so called leader has only 800 followers and he is following the same number of people on twitter which makes sense for the leader of such magnitude.

In first few tweets I found his pic with another great leader and philosopher, his highness Mr. Tark Fateh, the founder of MUSLIM Canadian Foundation, the one who advocates gay rights and has been recently beaten by the Indian University students in India. One can easily understand his misunderstandings about Islam when they find that a founder of Muslim Canadian Organization is the advocate of gay rights, which are forbidden in Islam as well as in Muslim world. Like all these twitter leaders, Tarek Fateh is also the darling of Indian media, recently he was promoted to the rank of Islamic Philosopher, so now this gay right activist is hosting a religious show on the Indian channel.

From here it was easy to connect the dots and expose the cheapness of Indian media and this so-called Pashtun leader.

As mentioned above this so called leader has just 800 followers and 90% of those 800 are Indians, few Afghan and the 2-3 Pakistanis following him will surely be his relatives but Indian media presented him as a Pashtun separatist leader.

HE IS THE GREATEST PASHTUN LEADER AFTER NARENDAR MODI KHAN KHATTAK.
Tumharey pass bhi bohot farigh time ha har fake news per thread bana detay .

That's how mighty RAW propagates propaganda about Pakistanis by Pakistani people themselves.. :P
Mission achieved..
Pakistani website is a liar but why don't you check his profile and verify it yourself the claim or you just want to show that indians are most brain washed entities in this world.
https://twitter.com/umardaudkhattak?lang=en
upload_2017-2-19_21-49-6.png

That's how mighty RAW propagates propaganda about Pakistanis by Pakistani people themselves.. :P
Mission achieved..
PKKH | PAKISTAN KA KHUDA HAFIZ
PKKH is Pakistan’s leading alternative policy institute and online news service – working towards creating awareness and highlighting the various global and regional security threats Pakistan faces.

PKKH works with analysts, journalists and media personalities in Pakistan to encourage dialogue and action on policy matters as well as creating awareness within the populace about key security and defense issues, using mass media presence, talk shows, advertising, public events and road shows.

Yeah Right.... pakistanis don't like anything on their news, so the next best thing ? Blame india...simple
Pakistani website is a liar but why don't you check his profile and verify it yourself the claim or you just want to show that indians are most brain washed entities in this world.
https://twitter.com/umardaudkhattak?lang=en
upload_2017-2-19_21-49-6.png

PKKH | PAKISTAN KA KHUDA HAFIZ
PKKH is Pakistan’s leading alternative policy institute and online news service – working towards creating awareness and highlighting the various global and regional security threats Pakistan faces.

PKKH works with analysts, journalists and media personalities in Pakistan to encourage dialogue and action on policy matters as well as creating awareness within the populace about key security and defense issues, using mass media presence, talk shows, advertising, public events and road shows.

Yeah Right.... pakistanis don't like anything on their news, so the next best thing ? Blame india...simple
We no about PKKH..But you quote ..what you wanted to quote from this article ?

Quoting from pakistani website and bad-mouthing indian media...lol
Comprehension Issue again..Word P is really in your heads..What is quote from Pakistani article..Can you quote Mr.Dravidian ?

Mission achieved..
The website that OP is quoting from is Pakistani, so what? It's not saying anything against Pakistan. It's highlighting how bad Indian media is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom