What's new

Pakistan Army Abducting Pashtun women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be surprised how many Indians post on twitter pretending to be Baloch.
I engaged many of them in Pushto and Urdu, they couldn't understand me :lol:
Indians are obsessed with Pakistan on public level and political level.
It's like your psycho ex who can't accept your separation and want you back with them dead or alive, and will spend hours on internet stalking you just to write one hurtful commen

You would be surprised how many Indians post on twitter pretending to be Baloch.
I engaged many of them in Pushto and Urdu, they couldn't understand me :lol:
Indians are obsessed with Pakistan on public level and political level.
It's like your psycho ex who can't accept your separation and want you back with them dead or alive, and will spend hours on internet stalking you just to write one hurtful commen
Call center brigades...

Pashtunistan movement should have started from afghanistan but he is wearing afghan flag clothes in his every pic. Daal poori ki poori kali ha.

Indian media represents the vile and inherently deceitful nature of Hindutva extremists.

It is truly amazing how the majority of both American and Indian mainstream media are complete policy tools of their respective governments / spy agencies. Pakistan is lagging far behind in this capability!

Anti-Pakistan propaganda at its finest, no sane person is going to believe this BS!

half of their country and army is busy in raping women and here they are talking about Pashtoon women are abducted .. LOL

What the actual frick is this , personally I know like dozens of proud pasthun officers and like 30% of our ground combat force is pathan with them receiving priority in special forces

Hi ,
You were the same who said India allow everyone to rule..Who is next in line ?:p:
yeah.. I'm the same guy. Our forefathers were lame to confront the invaders head on and allowed others to rule India.

YOU are next in line, Please don't make the same mistakes by allowing the fanatics and ISIS supporters to defeat your society.

You have seen what they are capable of doing last week.

yeah.. I'm the same guy. Our forefathers were lame to confront the invaders head on and allowed others to rule India.

Please don't make the same mistakes by allowing the fanatics and ISIS supporters.

You have seen what they are capable of doing last week.
No this time we will make you civilize..Don't worry about ISIS and others as protected in past we will do this again

Yes yes
Paktoons are also pakistani. Abduction and rape us indian army policy. Our jawaans are not ugly like yours. Women come to them ask your indian women why they love us. Don't make me give you examples of Indian women longing for pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom