What's new

Pakistan arms supply to Ukraine if true will have serious implications for Russia-Pak ties : Alipov

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
As long as it doesn't bother China, I won't give two shits about what Russia thinks

China and than west is the most important partner for pakistan, we can sacrifice Russian relationship to have better relationship with the above mentioned countries

In fact modi run administration is drifting away from russia if that continues with pace like this, it is not exluded that russia will try their best to get closer to Pakistan, i am sure several thousand artillery rounds will not be problem.

Pakistan don't care whats Russians think until china stand behind Pakistan. Moreover Pakistan sells weapons to Britain.

Just business,,, Russia has supplied far more weapons to India

If we didn't supply them someone else would

How much Pakistan is earning from this so called business?

A lot of wars going on world how much we sold in those wars?

And what about the price public have to pay to due to energy prices?

I don't think so we're even selling anything just donating as orders from western masters

As long as Ukraine has money, even if they do not buy weapons from Pakistan, they will also buy weapons from other countries. The Russians understand this.
China does not mind Russia selling weapons to India, which is the same reason.
Hi... can you tell me what exactly Pakistan is selling that Europe and America cannot sell.... I mean I had once read British cargo planes were taking off from Pakistan with weapons.... when western countries have so many advanced weapons and we are seeing a devastating result on Russia in this war then why are they too approaching Pakistan... it would be great if you can shed some light on this.....

Hi... can you tell me what exactly Pakistan is selling that Europe and America cannot sell.... I mean I had once read British cargo planes were taking off from Pakistan with weapons.... when western countries have so many advanced weapons and we are seeing a devastating result on Russia in this war then why are they too approaching Pakistan... it would be great if you can shed some light on this.....
Artillery shells for Ukraine's Soviet origin artillery.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom