What's new

Pakistan arms supply to Ukraine if true will have serious implications for Russia-Pak ties : Alipov

Artillery shells for Ukraine's Soviet origin artillery.
Thanks for your reply friend.... But doesn't Pakistan use mostly American artillery? If it's using Russian too then sorry I didn't know..... Seems Pak can manufacture these shells locally too as it's sending with full of Cargo plane load.....

How? They can't deal with tiny Ukrainian army. PAF will pull them to shreds.
Lol.... Pak forces are only for regime change and drone permits for a few $$$_...

clutch is always high on Russian lizard droppings - ignore lol

Not really.... I am just enjoying white on white wars.... About time they got off the bomb the brownies for fun bandwagon. I wish Russia is also destroyed in the Ukraine war. Both NATO+Ukraine and Russia are evil.

Let me give advice to Russia. Immediately halt RD engine supply and also wheat supply should be stopped. Most Pakistanis would support Russian stance. In the war against Ukraine Pakistanis overwhelmingly support Russia.

Thanks for your reply friend.... But doesn't Pakistan use mostly American artillery? If it's using Russian too then sorry I didn't know..... Seems Pak can manufacture these shells locally too as it's sending with full of Cargo plane load.....
Well we use Soviet origin also but POF that is Pakistan's OFB manufactures diferrent types of ammo.

Lol.... Pak forces are only for regime change and drone permits for a few $$$_...

Not really.... I am just enjoying white on white wars.... About time they got off the bomb the brownies for fun bandwagon. I wish Russia is also destroyed in the Ukraine war. Both NATO+Ukraine and Russia are evil.

Russia is still by far the best Caucasian country out of all Caucasian nations. Pakistan should not have chosen European/American side during Cold War. The Americans/Europeans have only scolded and accused Pakistan from day one.

It is pure Business, Russians sell Nuclear Submarines to India then why shouldn't Pakistan sell weapons to Ukraine? It is all business after all.

Business that comes with consequences. Should come with consequences for Bajwa's Pakistan.

As long as it doesn't bother China, I won't give two shits about what Russia thinks

China and than west is the most important partner for pakistan, we can sacrifice Russian relationship to have better relationship with the above mentioned countries

The problem for Pakistan is that Western powers don't trust Pakistan. Never have. Pakistanis have a false sense of belief that Western powers will save the day. They won't. Pakistan is considered a grave threat to Israeli security due to its nukes. That is a cardinal sin in the Western world. The Western powers will do everything in their power to denuclearise Pakistan. That is the only goal for keeping difficult relations with Pakistan intact.

You have already witnessed how much the Western world cares about Pakistan during the recent floods. I don't need to say anything because the help provided speaks volume.

Last edited:
Just business,,, Russia has supplied far more weapons to India

If we didn't supply them someone else would

Bad choice. Just when relations started to thaw papa America and uncle Bajwa decided to intervene. Pakistan has always been on the wrong side of history. The parties it has supported have only exploited and accused this country. The side it turned into enemies have naturally supported Pakistan's enemy i.e India. Should that be a surprise? Pakistan has a dodgy history with tainted leaders that chose the American side from day one. Have a good look at Liaqat Ali Khan. This man singlehandedly turned Pakistan into a client state after visiting the US and alienating the regional powers.

Pakistan is already serving the US, has a dictator hiding behind installed corrupt puppets, and is under water from floods.

Puddi dyo, hor ki bigar sak de’o?

These guys are their own worst enemies. Thick heads that deserve what is coming at them.

I would support Russian ban of engine etc. Pakistan is not a trustworthy ally. Even the Americans who Pakistan serves has never trusted this country. There is a reason why the Americans termed Pakistan a frenemy. These are not my words, but the words of US generals, politicians and think tanks.

Pakistan don't care whats Russians think until china stand behind Pakistan. Moreover Pakistan sells weapons to Britain.
between all the trolling, rants and emoticons you hit the nail by stating the obvious which is not clear to others.,
Pakistan has no direct military sale contract with Ukraine like so many other Western European countries that are loaning , lending and donating their weapons and equipment.
and if at (this sale is happening) as speculated it is via Britain
Russia can be reminded of its S400 sale to India if it raises the issue of some 155mm artillery rounds to Ukraine.
I dont know if this halal munition can turn the tide and defeat the godless Russian.

How? They can't deal with tiny Ukrainian army. PAF will pull them to shreds.
We did that during the Afghan Jihad days.

between all the trolling, rants and emoticons you hit the nail by stating the obvious which is not clear to others.,
Pakistan has no direct military sale contract with Ukraine like so many other Western European countries that are loaning , lending and donating their weapons and equipment.
and if at (this sale is happening) as speculated it is via Britain
Russia can be reminded of its S400 sale to India if it raises the issue of some 155mm artillery rounds to Ukraine.
I dont know if this halal munition can turn the tide and defeat the godless Russian.
Russians are also on the way to making another war in the balkans.

These guys are their own worst enemies. Thick heads that deserve what is coming at them.

I would support Russian ban of engine etc. Pakistan is not a trustworthy ally. Even the Americans who Pakistan serves has never trusted this country. There is a reason why the Americans termed Pakistan a frenemy.
now you made me sad,
I think we will ban Russia as well for its sale of S400 to Indians as a retaliation.

For the billionth time, we does this forum tolerate usage of Indian sources for information on pakistan-related affairs? By default the reporting and propagation by Indian forum members will be in bad faith.

I would support Russian ban of engine etc. Pakistan is not a trustworthy ally. Even the Americans who Pakistan serves has never trusted this country. There is a reason why the Americans termed Pakistan a frenemy.
now you made me sad,
I think we will ban Russia as well for its sale of S400 to Indians as a retaliation.
This army supply is not comparable with the S-400 sale to India.
we are a banana country we can only manage 155mm shells . of course we cant compare it with what King Kong supplies the Lungies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom