What's new

Pakistan Are Better Than India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite every natural advantage that their bigger neighbours have, Pakistan are better than India.

This is a fact.

Oh, what we would give for India to drop their false politically motivated pretenses and play Pakistan in a Test series. It wouldn’t matter if it was in London or the Emirates or Switzerland. But they won’t. India are scared of losing.

@Arsalan @WAJsal A worth read.

Let these Big Three run through for a year what Pakistan has gone through in last 7 years, their teams will disintegrate.

Indians are nothing but a newly rich poor man. Their attitude and their behaviour is nothing short of that. They wont play us as they are small minded. Example being our players not allowed in IPL for one petty reason or another.

Let these Big Three run through for a year what Pakistan has gone through in last 7 years, their teams will disintegrate.

Indians are nothing but a newly rich poor man. Their attitude and their behaviour is nothing short of that. They wont play us as they are small minded. Example being our players not allowed in IPL for one petty reason or another.
Bottom line is ...BCCI has got the money that runs the Cricketing world.... PCB was too busy playing internal politics.... and thats India's Fault?

Don't worry we will be #1 back soon :D
Actually we have a series with West-indies after England tour :D, and you have English team coming if i am not wrong. Watch out, they are a good team.
Trolling aside, we need to prove our dominance. Need to beat New Zealand and Australia later this year.

Reactions: 911
The title is incomplete. It should be :

Pakistan are better than India - Not in grammar.

Congratulations to Pakistan for becoming no 1 side.

Are Pakistanis better than Indian? IMHO any time of the day sir..any time of the day!!

Actually we have a series with West-indies after England tour :D, and you have English team coming if i am not wrong. Watch out, they are a good team.
Trolling aside, we need to prove our dominance. Need to beat New Zealand and Australia later this year.
Before England we will be facing NZ. We have a lot new players now and our fast bowlers now bowl consistently at 140 so will be fun to watch vs England. It will be played in India though otherwise it would had helped in comparing India and Pakistan. :D

Before England we will be facing NZ. We have a lot new players now and our fast bowlers now bowl consistently at 140 so will be fun to watch vs England. It will be played in India though otherwise it would had helped in comparing India and Pakistan. :D
Actually they will be tougher to beat in India, they are not so vulnerable against spin. They can't be compared to the Australians. I think they are a real good side with the number of all-rounders they. It will surely not be easy.
I have a worry about India's middle order, just not the same. Fast bowling is not a big worry for India. Wouldn't bother watching if the pitches are too good for batting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom