What's new

Pakistan Are Better Than India

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way he is Pakistani too. Fake flag busted by himself. Emotional outrage

If. I. Want I will win one... U don't worry ...

It is clear he is Pakistani. He is Pakistani NSA Gen Janjua.

Best from the article :Pakistan have just risen to the world’s number one Test playing nation.

They have done this all by themselves.

Yes all others did become best team with help of Pakistan or by bribing ICC, bribing Umpires to give it six and 4s etc for no runs. Sachin don't know what is Bat but he became God of cricket with help from others

I was not born in Pakistan but my father is from Pakistan I was born in Yemen and moved to great Britain

That's what I said. You too a Pakistani. Be proud to tell who u are. . My bad I thought u a fake flager. But with rest I was bang on so

It is clear he is Pakistani. He is Pakistani NSA Gen Janjua.
But he don't want to say it proudly.. Wonder why?

Reactions: ito
Hehehe.. Doesnt matter how much you beg, we still wont play against you. And for sure no big team is touring Pakistan in next 3-4 years. Keep whining. :D

Lol.ODI and T-20 are the real versiond of cricket now.
Test cricket is as useless as Telegram is in communication.

Tells how low standards/bars Indians have set....Very poor. Test cricket is yet considered a cricket, a real cricket. Too many days, stamina, players consistency, mood....you got everything in test. In those 5 days, you really get to know player well...

Butt hurt is quite amusing by the way....any acknowledgement of Pakistan causes serious burn in many of their hearts...

U know what...I have read a comment on The Guardian by British person, in which he said; after ashes serious, it is Pak vs Eng series which draws some serious crowd and worth watching cricket....

CqdP0gTWcAAfDj3.jpg:large

@Arsalan

Unless india wins the last test against west indies they go down, rankings will be updated and Pakistan will be number 1:pakistan:

Misbah has dealt a massive thapar across the face of every indian

They tried to screw us and we overcame all the odds

Pakistan zindabad:pakistan:

Wait for Pakistan to become one of the fastest growing economies of the world in the next decade or two the slap and consequences for india will be even more brutal:sniper:

we have been waiting for the Pakistani economy to flourish. but point is when this next decade gonna start from???

A poor title, a good way to attract viewers and seems like our Indian friends have fallen for it. :chilli:

In test Cricket our team is a better side compared to any other Test nation, mainly because we are not going through a transition phase in Test Cricket. Compare that to South Africa, Australia or even England and India.

Deserving number 1 in Test, need to play a more settled side in ODI's, team changes every other game...Learn from success in Test Cricket, stick with a bunch of players for a given time.

Last edited:
A poor title, a good way to attract viewers and seems like our Indian friends have fallen for it. :chilli:

In test Cricket our team is a better side compared to any other Test nation, mainly because we are not going through a transaction phase in Test Cricket. Compare that to South Africa, Australia or even England and India.

Deserving number 1 in Test, need to play a more settled side in ODI's, team changes every other game...Learn from success in Test Cricket, stick with a bunch of players for a given time.

What is transaction phase?

Lol...Just like any other thread, Our Indian friends are showing this class in this thread:-)
P.S: Congratulations Pakistani Team

If you become no 1 in anything then you are the best (i.e. better than all) so it is kind of meaningless to compare with India. This is a welcome development and we should exploit it to further strengthen our position in all forms of the game.

Thank you for correction. Sounds funny...

When your senior players retire and you make changes to fill in their gap. Correct word is transition, sorry for confusion.

I think when you guys play good, you are really world class. Pity that consistency is never Pakistan cricket's strong suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom