What's new

Pakistan angry as Afghan Army unwilling to strike fleeing TTP.

Yeah opposite directions ... Pakistan army is moving towards Afghanistan and Haqqani are moving into Pakistan. That's what you mean.

The truth is Haqqani network has already vacated North wajirstan and moved into Orkazai.

Pakistan can not expect afghanistan to kill pakistan's enemy when Pakistan is busy with serving Nihari and Haleem to Afghani Taliban and Haqqani network.

Bhiya lagta hai kee haleeem or nihari ka navta aap ko bi milga ....

100% agreed with you in context of IOK ..... :enjoy:

Context changes based on the place from where the whole thing is being observed. Funny isn't it? Why would the Afghan Army waste their ammunition on the "good taliban"?

Well thats something GoP needs to convince Afghan govt about. the trust deficit is huge and the crazy mullah brigade within Pakistan isn't helping the nations interest. It's a uphill task but there is nothing which can't be solved by sincere efforts.
Good luck with the fight against these tali baboons !!!

at least at this stage the Karzai regime is not in position to contribute much as it is at the end of there tenure any other candidate who wants to have presidency in Kabul, have to cooperate with us its simple ....

at least at this stage the Karzai regime is not in position to contribute much as it is at the end of there tenure any other candidate who wants to have presidency in Kabul, have to cooperate with us its simple ....
but don't you think Pak army should wait till elections in Afghan is over before launching this OP in NW? I mean there won't be any sense launching this operation when the focus of whole Afghanistan would be make sure that elections go through with minimal violence. they won't be able to provide enough troops even if they wanted to.

The show must go on......either way this is good entertainment for us. Afghanistan is doing to Pakistan what Pakistan had been doing to it for a long time. Also, there is nothing wrong in fishing in the troubled water (one nation's terrorist is another nation's freedom fighter), I am sure that our friendly neighbours will agree.

Actually what we did with Afghanistan, it was in the reaction of what Afghanistan has done with Pakistan since 1947. So our action was always reactionary. Even now if we do something in future, it would be in reaction of what Afghans are doing now.

but don't you think Pak army should wait till elections in Afghan is over before launching this OP in NW? I mean there won't be any sense launching this operation when the focus of whole Afghanistan would be make sure that elections go through with minimal violence. they won't be able to provide enough troops even if they wanted to.

Afghan election is not like the election of any other free democratic country ..... so its better to choose suitable candidates and support and cover him well before the rain starts, to my understanding it is because of this reason NW operation at stage of low intensity targetted operational stage.

Afghan election is not like the election of any other free democratic country ..... so its better to choose suitable candidates and support and cover him well before the rain starts, to my understanding it is because of this reason NW operation at stage of low intensity targetted operational stage.
ok :enjoy: .. oh and BTW have a good hunting season ahead :sniper:

Actually what we did with Afghanistan, it was in the reaction of what Afghanistan has done with Pakistan since 1947. So our action was always reactionary. Even now if we do something in future, it would be in reaction of what Afghans are doing now.
Chicken and Egg.. :)

Back
Top Bottom