What's new

Pakistan angry as Afghan Army unwilling to strike fleeing TTP.

Why can't Pakistan chase these fleeing militants? It's not like Afghanistan is going to do anything?

The show must go on......either way this is good entertainment for us. Afghanistan is doing to Pakistan what Pakistan had been doing to it for a long time. Also, there is nothing wrong in fishing in the troubled water (one nation's terrorist is another nation's freedom fighter), I am sure that our friendly neighbours will agree.

if you are following the events specially for last 6 month you can observe the change directions of Haqqani network and Pakistani Eastablishment .... they are moving in opposite direction

Yeah opposite directions ... Pakistan army is moving towards Afghanistan and Haqqani are moving into Pakistan. That's what you mean.

The truth is Haqqani network has already vacated North wajirstan and moved into Orkazai.

Pakistan can not expect afghanistan to kill pakistan's enemy when Pakistan is busy with serving Nihari and Haleem to Afghani Taliban and Haqqani network.

You betchaaaaaa!!!! It's gonna be open hunting season...... that's precisely the reason why I'm vacationing now, and giving wifey her "me" time...... early 2015, here comes daddy, Talibitches! :o:
Watch the following clip..... Emperor's army invading TaliLand....... "Don't run, don't run. We're your friends!" :sarcastic:

We are giving them an opportunity to join in the fight. It means more to them than to us. As soon as the NATO leaves, all of these Talibitches are going to march to Kabul BEFORE trying to enter Pakistan again.

P.S... someone PM me SherMalang's address :cheesy:

Dude, you most definitely are an Afghan........ just with that one sentence you gave yourself up......... amazing.......

Pakistan should announce operation against haqqani network to show its sincerity

i would support scrapping our signatures on the Geneva Convention and just utlizing land mines

i dont see any cooperation coming from the karzai regime and quite frankly, the ANA will be in tatters. I head they had another blue on blue incident a couple days back.

i think covert methods coupled by plausible deniability are the only option on the table

Should lay down mines along with the Durand line. Can't believe how easy it is for these Afghan foreigners to sneak into the location of Capital territory.....Every single day i read news about the arrests of hundreds of Afghan citizens residing near Islamabad without single legal document....!!! On the other hand, whenever there is some solid action against these militant bastards, they always manage to slip into Afghanistan. International border na ho gaya tamasha ho gaya...!!! Question is, what is Afghan national army doing, what is NATO doing over there ?? Laying eggs i guess...

we just need to do what the Iranians do....be RUTHLESS

Dude, you most definitely are an Afghan........ just with that one sentence you gave yourself up......... amazing.......

It doesn't matter who he is, as Pakistanis we must treat him as a Pakistani simply because he says so.

Yes there are some favorable developments but one can't deny AT has a huge support base and sympathizers. It's just a pointer nothing else.

Support base of AT in Paksitan, y would they need it specially at this 'stage' just a hint read some material about the supply line of AT, and try to figure out the route from 'Afghanistan to Syria' .....

there 'was' some elements who were in favor to provide Taliban some 'space' but the potential decision of Military operation in North Waziristan indicates 'that phase is over ', now the most Haqqani Network can do is to avoid direct collision with Pakistan by slipping to the other side of the Durand line, if Afghan forces are not willing to join us at this stage it will be a strategic mistake a there part.

We have been hearing about the NW operation for months if not years now. Is PA even serious about taking control besides the random strikes?
Why not secure your side of the NW border to make sure nobody escapes and then clean the area. Looks like an excuse to prevent a tough battle with hardcore fighters by letting them escape and then put the blame on others.

What is in it for ANSF? Why should they risk their own soldiers, to fight your war? Will the operation target the Haqqanis and Afghan Taliban? I don't think so... As long as the Pakistani state follows the hypocritical policy of Good/Bad Taliban, don't expect trust from our side.

The show must go on......either way this is good entertainment for us. Afghanistan is doing to Pakistan what Pakistan had been doing to it for a long time. Also, there is nothing wrong in fishing in the troubled water (one nation's terrorist is another nation's freedom fighter), I am sure that our friendly neighbours will agree.

I'm glad you find the deaths of so many people entertaining. You have the audacity to laugh at us when stuff like this is happening to you.

Indian Army soldier kills 5 colleagues and himself at camp in Kashmir - CNN.com

Why can't Pakistan chase these fleeing militants? It's not like Afghanistan is going to do anything?

because this will provide some other characters of this region, a practical example set by us to be used as per there interpretation and willingness, which should be avoided at this stage.

Why not threaten them with blocking their trade from Karachi??

Support base of AT in Paksitan, y would they need it specially at this 'stage' just a hint read some material about the supply line of AT, and try to figure out the route from 'Afghanistan to Syria' .....

there 'was' some elements who were in favor to provide Taliban some 'space' but the potential decision of Military operation in North Waziristan indicates 'that phase is over ', now the most Haqqani Network can do is to avoid direct collision with Pakistan by slipping to the other side of the Durand line, if Afghan forces are not willing to join us at this stage it will be a strategic mistake a there part.
Well thats something GoP needs to convince Afghan govt about. the trust deficit is huge and the crazy mullah brigade within Pakistan isn't helping the nations interest. It's a uphill task but there is nothing which can't be solved by sincere efforts.
Good luck with the fight against these tali baboons !!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom