What's new

Pakistan angry as Afghan Army unwilling to strike fleeing TTP.

We are giving them an opportunity to join in the fight. It means more to them than to us. As soon as the NATO leaves, all of these Talibitches are going to march to Kabul BEFORE trying to enter Pakistan again.
So the operation would also be against Afghan Taliban?

And do you think they'll trust us that easy? Come on, all countries only try to work for their agenda, and frankly, what we've been doing in Afghanistan was filthy. Expecting them to grab their guns and run along with us on a crusade to purge the Taliban is childishly naive.

They don't need to trust us, they just need to understand how they'll cope when the S is going to hit the fan.

We are giving them an opportunity to join in the fight. It means more to them than to us. As soon as the NATO leaves, all of these Talibitches are going to march to Kabul BEFORE trying to enter Pakistan again.

You don't know that. It could be the opposite of that too. TTP may get reinforcement from Afghan Taliban to fight Pakistan. They have to play their own card. They don't trust you and probably don't want animosity with TTP.

So the operation would also be against Afghan Taliban?

How can it be an operation against the Afghan Taliban when they're on the other side of the border?

They don't need to trust us, they just need to understand how they'll cope when the S is going to hit the fan.

Trust plays an essential role when two countries work together. When they trust us, they'll understand our good intentions and that we're trying to help. With no trust, any explanation we make will be rejected by them.

Just Close and the seal the fricking border so they stay there!!

Building walls wont work:

That's wishful thinking. Sealing border isn't very easy unless you are Israel with almost unlimited resources and a relatively small area to build wall around. Laying mines is also not very practical due to length/ type of terrain. Take Mexico for example, although US does a good job stopping illegals with their fancy gadgets, there still are some shortcomings in total protection/ sealing of borders. And Ts are experts in tunnels/ caves because they and rats have many common traits including brain size.

No surprise:

This was expected of Afghan not because they want to return some favor but they are just not capable of dealing with their own Ts in "under control areas" forget additional Ts fleeing from Pakistan. With NATO in a hurry to leave Afghan there is more pressure on Afghan forces to "maintain" (Although they hardly have any) control over their areas.

One idea:

Method should be breaking the infrastructure within Pakistan, elimination of the concept of "holy warriors" and "Jihad because we are bored", and a way of uniting tribes against Ts to safeguard their areas and not be bullied by return of T-virus if Army concludes operation and returns but at least leaving behind and planning for bases in the area for rapid response. Because weather you like it or not, some Ts are going to come back to Pakistan weather we push them into India, Afghan, Mars or Jupiter, how much and how armed can be controllable variables.

Future Improvements:

Along with rapid response forces, Pakistan should invest in drone/ surveillance technology. But maximum control of areas will come when there is serious development in those areas. More civilians there happy with govt, more willing to co-operate with govt. Similarly with Baluchistan, give them reasons to drop their BLA BS. These parts of Pakistan hide very many resources within. Explore an use them for Industry, jobs etc.

I have lived my life with this phrase and it has served me well. Same idea applies in this scenario, "If you wana get something done right, you gotta do it yourself."

"When you are good at something, don't it for free" - -Joker

Give the head of Haqqanis and afghani taliban to Afghanistan and receive head of TTP fighter.

Ek haath le aur ek haath de !

You don't know that. It could be the opposite of that too. TTP may get reinforcement from Afghan Taliban to fight Pakistan. They have to play their own card. They don't trust you and probably don't want animosity with TTP.

They won't get very far here, because we would have destroyed their footprint by then. We are bombing them and a full scale offensive is underway. If Afghanis join, its for their own good. Otherwise we will destroy TTP from N.Wazirstan and dig in until needed.

"When you are good at something, don't it for free" - -Joker

Give the head of Haqqanis and afghani taliban to Afghanistan and receive head of TTP fighter.

Ek haath le aur ek haath de !

We just killed him.

1489081_10152034970417663_1052977719_n.jpg

How can it be an operation against the Afghan Taliban when they're on the other side of the border?

Trust plays an essential role when two countries work together. When they trust us, they'll understand our good intentions and that we're trying to help. With no trust, any explanation we make will be rejected by them.
I meant the Haqqanis and his likes. What's in there for Afghans if people disturbing peace in their country have safe heavens in Pakistan. It has to be a give and take deal.

They won't get very far here, because we would have destroyed their footprint by then. We are bombing them and a full scale offensive is underway. If Afghanis join, its for their own good. Otherwise we will destroy TTP from N.Wazirstan and dig in until needed.

It's easier said than done. One wonders if it was so easy why it has taken this long and so many deaths. Anyway we will see.

If I would have been Hamid Karzai , I would send my intelligence chief to go to TTP with flower bouquet .When TTP come to Afghanistan i also send them lot of Coca cola and Lays Chips because no one can eat just one. :D

People here advising that TTP would eventually harm Afghanistan in future.

Well , Afghanistan like war torn coountry from last 30 years, it already lies in ruins . I would say namaz Sharif "Hum to doobenge sanam tumko bhi le dunbenge".

jaisa satyanaas vaisa savaa satyanaas
!!

I meant the Haqqanis and his likes. What's in there for Afghans if people disturbing peace in their country have safe heavens in Pakistan. It has to be a give and take deal.

if you are following the events specially for last 6 month you can observe the change directions of Haqqani network and Pakistani Eastablishment .... they are moving in opposite direction

in this there will never be a climax (Freudian slip ? :) ) only inter-missions :)

My dear this time either story will end or some characters, just wait & see and enjoy the show ....

if you are following the events specially for last 6 month you can observe the change directions of Haqqani network and Pakistani Eastablishment .... they are moving in opposite direction
Yes there are some favorable developments but one can't deny AT has a huge support base and sympathizers. It's just a pointer nothing else.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom