What's new

Pakistan anger at video games that depict country as terrorist haven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan prolly have like 10 people with ps3 and 5 people who buy this game per month. No one cares man. I play MW and BF3, love shooting terrorists in pakistan.

Good... I also love taking over a Indian army base in Black ops 2

Pakistan prolly have like 10 people with ps3 and 5 people who buy this game per month. No one cares man. I play MW and BF3, love shooting terrorists in pakistan.

Good... I also love taking over a Indian army base in Black ops 2

The fact is that Pakistan is a heaven for terrorists.

Just like Jordan in the 1960's became a heaven for all international terrorists, Pakistan is today.

Arabs, Uzbeks, Ugirs, Central Asians, Maghreb Arabs, Sub-Saharan Africans, all are found and present in Pakistan.

So what does Pakistan expect?

When Bin Laden is found living in a mansion near Islamabad.

The difference being that ISI/Army's name was used. Being a haven may be out of our control, but being supporter is. The issue comes when they wrongly project us as a supporter.

Typically ignorant views of your country. I don't know the sales figures but if you go to gaming Cafe's they are flooded.

This proves that Pakistanis is considered a terrorist nation not only in real but also in virtual world :victory:. Hey they should develop another map in which India fights to take over Pakistani nukes. Would be a fun map to play.

Had this game Black ops 2 literally for weeks but i didnt knew it featured Pakistan .
I've started playing the game now :D

If it sells, do the developers really care about what others think. Their main market is Europe and the American public that are the main customers.
developers are actually brain washing people throug such games , infusing in minds of children and youth what is gona be enemy , mean depicting us as enemy ...... lobies are working against Muslims in every corner of world ... and PAKISTAN is eye sour to many of anti Muslim countries like India etc ........

developers are actually brain washing people throug such games , infusing in minds of children and youth what is gona be enemy , mean depicting us as enemy ...... lobies are working against Muslims in every corner of world ... and PAKISTAN is eye sour to many of anti Muslim countries like India etc ........

Yes 100% true, Do you deserve anything better???

Well this ain’t the first game, COD MW 2 was one & then in the recent game other than flop MOH War fighter, there is COD Black ops 2 which also showed Pakistan supporting terrorism & aiding international terrorist “Mendez” plus worse than that ISI is running the country & the military is also ISI, lol & guess what ISI is having high tech armed drone helicopters throughout Karachi, WTF man. Plus there was some footage of Balochistan map in a very high tech underground lab.

The Americans are good at promoting propaganda & lies through games & movies before going on war with the country they have been doing this for a very long time.

Why because you send people on boats to attack other nations and then behead their soldiers or because osama is found in Pakistan. I think Pakistan should be treated no better than Nk. Your nation should be isolated from world economy.

Why because you send people on boats to attack other nations and then behead their soldiers or because osama is found in Pakistan. I think Pakistan should be treated no better than Nk. Your nation should be isolated from world economy.
Well ok :cry:

This proves that Pakistanis is considered a terrorist nation not only in real but also in virtual world :victory:. Hey they should develop another map in which India fights to take over Pakistani nukes. Would be a fun map to play.

And then Pakistan will nuke India

India -

bp2.jpg

It is true US have been doing this for a very long time first they showed Arabs as enemies in their moveis in 90's & then when the gamings became popular they started using gaming world to show who all are the enemies of US, total BULLSH!T by US, they are spreading false lies & false propaganda against Pakistan today. First it was Arabs in 90's & now it is Pakistan.

There is also a Hollywood movie in production which shows Airforce one is down in Pakistan & they are fighting their way out, the movie is currently in production. Total f**king BULLSH!T US is showing Pakistan as enemies in their media, Hollywood & games.

US-Military-Teach-Officers.jpg

And still North Koreans live better than Indians

North Korea poverty rate - 27%

India - 70%

And then Pakistan will nuke India

India -

bp2.jpg

i dont think pakistani generals are stupid to take the responsibility of 180 million deads ;)

so keeping nukes and using nukes is something else ..
Mushy even threatened us with nukes in kargil but then what happened? did we budge? no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom