What's new

Pakistan anger at video games that depict country as terrorist haven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the concern from the people of Pakistan is legitimate but there is no point is just venting your anger towards the Video game creator...Because he is just another business man or you can say it as a messenger....He really does not care about what other people think...If requires to make more profit, he will make American as terrorist too......So just donot bash the messenger rather try to see the primary reason why someone is trying to present your nation as a terrorist nation like that...See..at this scenario...in 2013....Americans have bitter and most difficult enemey is Iran...But if you go across different media house....surprisingly no one calles Iran as any terrorist state or like that ....Although US is just creating psycological warfare with IRAN since an year...hardly any media or communication channel potray Iran as some kind of roughe state....But see the other part of the coin...Pakistan is helping US and NATO win this bloody war on terror since last 10 year...Inspite of difficulty Pakistan is a major Non NATO ally for USA....
But then why people around the globle or as per your opinion...Good amount of Non Muslim nation accept Pakistan is an hot bed for terrorist or anti social elements?? These are the pertinent questions that the people of your country should really think about it....

In another thread, some one told that the Eastern border of Pakistan is just an hot bed of all the terrorist from Uzbek,Tazik, Arab, Chechnya and so many other nations....So it is a serous challenge to your nation too...when so many anti national people are just entering into your nation and you don't have any control of it....

Pakistan at this point of time , really need a good soft power image or the PR department should aggressively promote what Pakistan stands for...So donot allow others to create impression about you rather...You make your own choice and create impression in the mind of others...

It is true US have been doing this for a very long time first they showed Arabs as enemies in their moveis in 90's & then when the gamings became popular they started using gaming world to show who all are the enemies of US, total BULLSH!T by US, they are spreading false lies & false propaganda against Pakistan today. First it was Arabs in 90's & now it is Pakistan.

There is also a Hollywood movie in production which shows Airforce one is down in Pakistan & they are fighting their way out, the movie is currently in production. Total f**king BULLSH!T US is showing Pakistan as enemies in their media, Hollywood & games.

US-Military-Teach-Officers.jpg

What is wrong that they are showing....Do not you guys think US an enemy??? They are just showing the fact....

i dont think pakistani generals are stupid to take the responsibility of 180 million deads ;)

so keeping nukes and using nukes is something else ..
Mushy even threatened us with nukes in kargil but then what happened? did we budge? no

Risking 1.2 billion is even more worse

India knows it cant do anything stupid or Pakistan will attack it with nukes that's why you only sent us dossiers in 26/11 and 2002 after spewing hot air ;)

ISI_PK.jpg

true story, i wonder how the malnourished indians made 90,000 martial pakistanis surrender en masse'

Actually I am not ashamed of it

It would have been suicide, fighting while being cornered on all 4 sides

India knows it cant do anything stupid or Pakistan will attack it with nukes that's why you only sent us dossiers in 26/11 and 2002 after spewing hot air ;)

ISI_PK.jpg

Yes..that is true..India will not go for any war with Pakistan now or even in future...Because at least same minded person of our GOV knows that India achieves more by not going to war by developing its economy and growing further...rather than waging a war with neighouring nations...

ISI_PK.jpg

This so called hot air of nukes pissed in kargil war when india dint budge when u threatened for nukes.Vajapayee clearly said that we will wipe you out if u used nukes n rest is history ..so i will stick to my prime minister statements.

Second,That dossiers were given to show the world and your agencies knows what is sent to them in real ;)

true, we realized it is better to outsource the killing work to the martial pakistanis. they seem only too happy killing each other. win win i guess?

This so called hot air of nukes pissed in kargil war when india dint budge when u threatened for nukes.Vajapayee clearly said that we will wipe you out if u used nukes n rest is history ..so i will stick to my prime minister statements.

Second,That dossiers were given to show the world and your agencies knows what is sent to them in real ;)

Well what Vajayapee doesn't now know is that Pakistan's missile technology is superior than Indias

We can attack any part of India with Babur missile without New Delhi not knowing until the next day

Your wet dreams can only stay wet dreams because Pakistan will not use just 1 nuke, it will use ALL nukes to make sure India is wiped out

true, we realized it is better to outsource the killing work to the martial pakistanis. they seem only too happy killing each other. win win i guess?

If I post the murder cases of India this thread will be 20000000 pages long

Well what Vajayapee doesn't now know is that Pakistan's missile technology is superior than Indias

We can attack any part of India with Babur missile without New Delhi not knowing until the next day

Your wet dreams can only stay wet dreams because Pakistan will not use just 1 nuke, it will use ALL nukes to make sure India is wiped out

ok sir ...

Well, India is biggest beggar of whole world and out 99% population is under poverty and live in slums and even i m typing through slum.We dont have missiles,just depending on stones to throw on enemy.

now,pakistan is super power.You have missile tech which even U.S dont have...Pakistanis have crossed tech barriers in whole world and are now looking to invade mars and sent 50 satellites to study mars.

You sent astronauts who came back successfully after landing on moon and your missiles even scared the aliens that why they dont invade earth otherwise earth would have been occupied by aliens.

All world hails pakistani tech and their rich population who feeds whole world and what is india in front of you? a cheap beggar country :pakistan:

logic fail. there is a subtle difference but i'll leave it at that.

Your logic is fail

What happens in Pakistan also happens In India

India is not the land of milk & honey

If I post the murder cases of India this thread will be 20000000 pages long

You just need to use one, nuking another nation comes with its own sets of problems. Your post emphasizes why Pakistan is portrayed as a dangerous state.

Pakistan prolly have like 10 people with ps3 and 5 people who buy this game per month. No one cares man. I play MW and BF3, love shooting terrorists in pakistan.

You and your sad attempts at trolling are getting on my nerves.....
Next time you go to Auntie's Cafe for some biryani....you might end up leaving with a few bruises here and there.....

p.s dont take that srsly i actually need your advice on coop.....:sick:

Your logic is fail

What happens in Pakistan also happens In India

India is not the land of milk & honey
we've already established the fact that Indians are malnourished and impoverished; what befuddles the mind is the fact that the pesky indians still managed to break well fed pakistanis in half and are now making them kill each other on a daily basis.

it is also oddly amusing that you've resorted to calling india and pakistan as similar countries; based on your expert commentary, pakistan is miles if not light-years ahead of india in every respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom