What's new

Pakistan and Turkey give a joint blow to India

That timeline keeps changing like a babys diaper:

2012:

https://m.economictimes.com/news/po...erpower-by-2012-kalam/articleshow/3005067.cms

& 2030:

2100 India becomes the ultimate super popper with missiles made from poo from the loo. Our spacerockets are fuelled by crap!!

Who or what is Turkey to India? No country of significance. Pakistan and Turkey can have each other. This is a non-issue.

Why were Indians chest thumping when Turkey went into Syria???

Here is some threats from your countryman.

Sanctions
Weapons for the pkk
Genocide lies

Sorry to say nobody cares about India in the Middle East neither does Turkey take you fools seriously.

Start caring about Nepal all I see is right now is China moving closer and closer to your backyard.

Funny how the most islamophobic country in the world suddenly cares about Muslim Kurds. If these kurds lived in India you guys would have treated them like shit.

2100 India becomes the ultimate super popper with missiles made from poo from the loo. Our spacerockets are fuelled by crap!!

Why were Indians chest thumping when Turkey went into Syria???

Here is some threats from your countryman.

Sanctions
Weapons for the pkk
Genocide lies

Sorry to say nobody cares about India in the Middle East neither does Turkey take you fools seriously.

Start caring about Nepal all I see is right now is China moving closer and closer to your backyard.

Funny how the most islamophobic country in the world suddenly cares about Muslim Kurds. If these kurds lived in India you guys would have treated them like shit.

You are just repeating what I said. India doesn’t care about Turkey because it poses no threat to India. So everything is fine. :enjoy:

Relationship between turkey and Pakistan are not Just trade or money. It's more about brotherhood And moral. Pakistan have already signs many defense deal with turkey. And we also stand with turkey on syrian issue. Where no other Islamic country dare to stand. Turkey also stand with Pakistan on Kashmir and every issue where no one help. Turkey have lost some deals with India by that. I am sure we can overcome on this by expanding our trade. And JV
And, during the liberation of the Turkish Cyprus too...

You are just repeating what I said. India doesn’t care about Turkey because it poses no threat to India. So everything is fine. :enjoy:
They are desperate to come up with such headers . I won't be surprised tomorrow when a Turkish airlines flies over pakistNi airspace they will come up with headers like slap on India's face.beibg helpless is taking its toll on them

Back
Top Bottom