What's new

US for close defense ties with Pakistan

Nice post.
I would like to ask you about what has happened to that portent US warship that was overhauled in Europe, but sinked while on its way to be delivered to Pakistan. It has been a question that has picked many curiosities.

What does my post and the relationship between the US and Pakistan has anything to do with a sunken ship? Troll much?

What does my post and the relationship between the US and Pakistan has anything to do with a sunken ship? Troll much?
If you took it like that, then you must be a troll with a sweet tongue.

If you took it like that, then you must be a troll with a sweet tongue.

I just didn't see a connection between the topic at hand about relations between the US and Pakistan and a sunken ship.......usually Indian members do these kind of topi changing tactics every time there is a post with something positive about Pakistan. It seemed as you were doing the same....

I just didn't see a connection between the topic at hand about relations between the US and Pakistan and a sunken ship.......usually Indian members do these kind of topi changing tactics every time there is a post with something positive about Pakistan. It seemed as you were doing the same....
Well, you've got me wrong, I was sincere in asking you a question that I would have liked to have your opinion on, since it seemed strange to me that a ship of that caliber would sink on delivery. It is an unanswered question, that I was expecting some light on.
You could have said, accidents happen, and I would have accepted it.

I don't believe more weapons are what is needed for the WoT. Pakistan has an advanced ATG attack force, a highly trained, capable, and experienced Special Forces contingent, a widespread intelligence apparatus, and some of the most passionate/patriotic citizens I have ever witnessed.

That force don't even have required equipment like attack helos, NVG, Thermal imaging, Transport Helos etc. Don't tell me about stuff I know things well and understand what military thinks, and on most part they are right. US always wanted to make sure that Pakistan remains weaker then India, now as US interests grow with India they want to make us their slaves if not then destroy us.

FC which is fighting with terrorists even don't have weapons as per media reports and you say that equipment don't matter.

Back
Top Bottom