What's new

Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, a bond beyond boundaries

The House of Saud is an American creation, when it is destroyed and it will be, then we can call them our 'brothers'. At the moment Saudis are just allies for the sake of being allies.

no offense to saudi "people" they are our brothers as for the saud family i am losing faith in them real quick !

Don't be so quick to hate Saudi Royal family.

They have given Pakistan so much finances and oil in the past that you cannot even imagine.......they are powerful, very powerful even for the US. Sitting on top of World's largest oil field (one which is being used currently), they have the power to change Middle-East events overnight, if they want.

I mean, they just bought 60 billion USD worth of weapons, and they are not done yet.....

Don't be so quick to hate Saudi Royal family.

They have given Pakistan so much finances and oil in the past that you cannot even imagine.......they are powerful, very powerful even for the US. Sitting on top of World's largest oil field (one which is being used currently), they have the power to change Middle-East events overnight, if they want.

I mean, they just bought 60 billion USD worth of weapons, and they are not done yet.....

I haven't used the word "hate" don't make assumptions based on your own mental stature , i am losing trust in saudi royal family because of their mass interference in our political scene and international policy.

I haven't used the word "hate" don't make assumptions based on your own mental stature , i am losing trust in saudi royal family because of their mass interference in our political scene and international policy.

My mental stature is actually pretty solid. I don't hate the Royal family, but rather respect them, for they have given countless gifts/finances to Pakistan. No wonder when the Grand Mosque siege took place in 1979, they called none other than our SSGs and trusted them.

I was just replying in general.

I didn't quote anyone's post for a reason.

@ Sehar Kamran,

I dont agree with many of the points you made in your article.

I dont respect Saudi Arabia as much as i respect Pakistan, nor would I shed a single drop of my blood for Saudi Arabia.
a Muslim doesnt shed the drop of Blood for a country it sheds his and other blood in defence of Muslims Muslims lands and in defence of Islam

So Saudi-Arabia, who is exploiting Pakistani (and other South-East Asian) people in their country working under slave-like conditions at low wages and who is exporting Wahhabi ideology to Pakistani mosques teaching children to blow up Suffis, moderate politicians and other innocent Muslims, is your friend and you should love them?

How clever the Saudis are at manipulating the circumstance of having Holy cities within there territory to their favor.

Pakistanis are usually such skeptical and distrusting people, but when Religion comes into play you all willingly turn into naive sheeple?
How convenient for the Saudis (mainly the ruling family)...

a Muslim doesnt shed the drop of Blood for a country it sheds his and other blood in defence of Muslims Muslims lands and in defence of Islam

This day dreaming must be shunned, we are screwed every month in POL and electricity prices, our installed power generation capacity is much more than our requirement but still we are facing load shedding. No one is coming on roads for themselves and if at all someone come, those are isolated efforts by bunch of very few people. Why would they come for others. I think it has really become hard for the poor to earn bread for themselves they don't have time and rich and corrupt are enjoying as ever.

Back
Top Bottom