What's new

Pakistan and its "Allies"

It possibly a case of relevance ?

The US is the most relevant country but when push comes to shove people do stand up against it.

In this regard India is better than even the US, other than Pakistan and China no one dares to stand against India. 189/191 not a bad score for Indian foreign policy makers.

lol @ Pakistani members Blaming BS GOVT GOVT and GOVT ... ooo bhai this govt is here from last ONLY 4 YEARS .... and tenure of so called Civlian GOvts not MORE thn 12 years.....

from last 50 years THE ARMY OF PAKISTAN RESPONSIBLE OF THIS NATION "PAKISTAN". Army is more Corrupt thn this GOVT!

Perhaps we, as a nation, never deserved democracy and we never valued it. We had become accustomed to following orders from powerful individuals and countries. It is only recently that we have started to think openly and begun looking forward in Pakistan's interests.

You gave the example of dictators who knew they shouldnt be where they were(presidency) and therefore were weak inside and took steps to please americans but we all saw their end..which was terribble had they followed the guidelines I was talking about they would not have faced such insulting dismissals..Regarding the underline part I had to name it coz they are known worldwide for their hypocrisy and by just saying indians I dint wanna include indians muslims,sikhs and christians...

You gave the example of dictators who knew they shouldnt be where they were(presidency) and therefore were weak inside and took steps to please americans but we all saw their end..which was terribble had they followed the guidelines I was talking about they would not have faced such insulting dismissals..Regarding the underline part I had to name it coz they are known worldwide for their hypocrisy and by just saying indians I dint wanna include indians muslims,sikhs and christians...

Fundamental problems in comprehension here.

@ The bold part, everyone who lives in India is an Indian- a poor attempt to divide. Would you like to know the names Pakistanis are known the world over ? I am sure you will not like it , I too wouldnt like to share it coz I know it would hurt. Childish attempts to hurt do not help, it only displays poor judgement.

@The underlined part, dictators and tyrants come naturally to some countries in Asia. The world did not see a mass uprising against them by the people implying thereby they were accepted. Why, Ayubs time is considered the ' Golden age ' of Pak - he was a dictator who promoted himself to FM with no exploits to show. Posters here bask in the glory of achievements of all dictators less Yahya and cuss all elected PM / Pres so where is the fuss ?

Even today, Pak is not a dictaorship not because democracy has grown roots but it is not politically expedient to overthrow the Govt.

The US is the most relevant country but when push comes to shove people do stand up against it.

In this regard India is better than even the US, other than Pakistan and China no one dares to stand against India. 189/191 not a bad score for Indian foreign policy makers.

Like I mentioned earlier, India's foreign policy has been a huge plus.

who made atomic bomb for pakistan?????????? z a bhutto

in which government pakistan stat production of missiles ???????? in benazir bhutto time

pppp have done much more than others for the defence of pakistan

za bhutto wax fine ut he iz dead wile this zardari etc are super corrupt .. so stop supporting them

who bring pakiatan closer to russian? same ppp and zardari

who bring you more closer to iran ? ppp and zardari

who made china as all weather friend to pakistan ? z A bhuttoo pppp

who are only two presidens of pakistan they visited to russian? Z A BHUTTO ZARDARI pppp

and for 1st time russian prisedent coming to pakistan in which time? pppp government

who is standing aganist america for 1st time in our history? zardari pppp

who is making gaspipeline deal with iran aganist huge pressure of america and arabs? zardari pppp

man i am not here telling u that zardari or ppp is best no they are not but we have to accept that they have done some good
work in foregin affairs

za bhutto iz dead even benazir said that she will take the revenge of her father from pakistan and she was a very bad governer
while this zardari has destroyed everthing and the are tmost corrupt so stop supporting -___-

Why do Pakistanis look at everything through religious lenses. What the hell do they teach you at school - Hindu baniya/zehniyat and whatnot.
I never hear an Indian talking like that!! it is understandable to some extent if it comes from extremists but heck most Pakistanis talk like that!

Time & again one reads thoughts of posters here on whom Pak should ally with. Who its ' natural allies' are and how the US has been a terrible ally who has repeatedly ' stabbed " Pak in the back while extracting the last drop of blood from Pak.

Plan B :There is then a call to ' switch' permanently to China the ' all weather' friend who stands by through thick & thin.

Plan C :Next is a call to re- vitalise relations with Russia who is possibly seen as the next best to China and would ' continue ' the anti US sentiment within the country. More like a lover on the rebound if you will.

Plan D :Lastly, out of spite I suspect is the call to hold hands with Iran. This helps to continue the anti US stance. Never mind if Iran has never considered itself close to Pak( Shia - Sunni) but then adversity makes stange bed fellows.

Wonder why no one ever talks of not needing allies and standing up on their own feet ?

Why should a nation with no shortage of resources other than oil have to look for help all the time ?

Instead of always looking and finding faults in what the others did or did not do why not examine what the nation can do for itself ?

The biggest problem with having a crutch is that one gets so used to it that one begings to feel that life cannot exist without it.
Plan B and C will be enough for the next 1000 years with respect to Pakistan.

Or maybe we could look at SCO. Why not China Russia and Iran and also India if India can shake off being American doormat

Like India had allowed its land for US base(s), CIA operatives freely do their business in India, India recieves billions of $ in aid from US and is fighting US's WoT with own troops since 9-11 and so many other examples.

Yeah.. Door mat.. right on!!

Door mat: Use to wipe USA's dirty feet & through away when too dirty.. Very true.

who bring pakiatan closer to russian? same ppp and zardari

who bring you more closer to iran ? ppp and zardari

who made china as all weather friend to pakistan ? z A bhuttoo pppp

who are only two presidens of pakistan they visited to russian? Z A BHUTTO ZARDARI pppp

and for 1st time russian prisedent coming to pakistan in which time? pppp government

who is standing aganist america for 1st time in our history? zardari pppp

who is making gaspipeline deal with iran aganist huge pressure of america and arabs? zardari pppp

man i am not here telling u that zardari or ppp is best no they are not but we have to accept that they have done some good
work in foregin affairs

Where are most of Zardari's wealth invested for a rainy day? Oh America

who made atomic bomb for pakistan?????????? z a bhutto

in which government pakistan stat production of missiles ???????? in benazir bhutto time

pppp have done much more than others for the defence of pakistan

Who made the sun shine??

In this regard, I must add or repeat that India is perhaps the best at "ally" management.

Israel and Arabs ka kuttay bili ka wair ho

Iran-US may hate each other's guts

But they all love India and India loves them. This is artistic manipulation, well worth a round of applause.

Not too sure about the long term effect of this. Time will tell.

Why do Pakistanis look at everything through religious lenses. What the hell do they teach you at school - Hindu baniya/zehniyat and whatnot.
I never hear an Indian talking like that!! it is understandable to some extent if it comes from extremists but heck most Pakistanis talk like that!

Really well actions speak louder than words and statistics from UN and your own govt prove beyond doubt that you are secular only in name

Allies are never permanent; interests will not converge forever. It's best to start relying on yourself.

that was one $hitty article out of dozens which reported on the meet and did not even mention this. Of course we are all on the same page we want an end to terrorism etc. In fact Pakistan and Russia also do not want a permanent American presence in Afghanistan

Like India had allowed its land for US base(s), CIA operatives freely do their business in India, India recieves billions of $ in aid from US and is fighting US's WoT with own troops since 9-11 and so many other examples.

Door mat: Use to wipe USA's dirty feet & through away when too dirty.. Very true.

I was only referring to the thread where there is an article where your diplomats talk in these terms. Try widening your horizon. there is no need for you to use Pakistan as a role model

actually we are able to some things without foreign help as you need russia in everything :D

Back
Top Bottom