What's new

Pakistan and its "Allies"

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Time & again one reads thoughts of posters here on whom Pak should ally with. Who its ' natural allies' are and how the US has been a terrible ally who has repeatedly ' stabbed " Pak in the back while extracting the last drop of blood from Pak.

Plan B :There is then a call to ' switch' permanently to China the ' all weather' friend who stands by through thick & thin.

Plan C :Next is a call to re- vitalise relations with Russia who is possibly seen as the next best to China and would ' continue ' the anti US sentiment within the country. More like a lover on the rebound if you will.

Plan D :Lastly, out of spite I suspect is the call to hold hands with Iran. This helps to continue the anti US stance. Never mind if Iran has never considered itself close to Pak( Shia - Sunni) but then adversity makes stange bed fellows.

Wonder why no one ever talks of not needing allies and standing up on their own feet ?

Why should a nation with no shortage of resources other than oil have to look for help all the time ?

Instead of always looking and finding faults in what the others did or did not do why not examine what the nation can do for itself ?

The biggest problem with having a crutch is that one gets so used to it that one begings to feel that life cannot exist without it.

One would expect ..It would be in Pak national intrest to stand on its own feet

My friend honesly speaking as dumb and courpt this Pak gov is but if you haven't notice we will always be best friends with China and we also are better talks with Iran and not mention finally talking to the Russians .. so all the cards are being played just how they should simply.

One would expect ..It would be in Pak national intrest to stand on its own feet

Stanidng on it's own feet for a better Pakistan a better economy yes i agree as far the armed forces go we always have been my friend and always shall !

Stanidng on it's own feet for a better Pakistan a better economy yes i agree as far the armed forces go we always have been my friend and always shall !

you should take Indonesia as your model, not because its my country but it really stands on its own feet I can say. I think we have so many things in common, we are muslim, developing economy and asian. Indonesia is friends with China, India, Pakistan, US, Japan and many more. Indonesia have so many internal problems and we dont want to make it more complicated by adding external issues into it. I guess the only country that we hate is, Israel :P

China and India have have huge population and competition that force them to create unreliable economic systems like Capitalism. Moreover, they both wish to become superpowers like U.S and Russia and as expansionists in the region....

Rather, i see Pakistan's role model as Turkey, Iran, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy.

you should take Indonesia as your model, not because its my country but it really stands on its own feet I can say. I think we have so many things in common, we are muslim, developing economy and asian. Indonesia is friends with China, India, Pakistan, US, Japan and many more. Indonesia have so many internal problems and we dont want to make it more complicated by adding external issues into it. I guess the only country that we hate is, Israel :P

oue people dont like USa and our relations are not really good with india though they seem to be improving trust me a big problem is coming between these relations and it can cause serious problems
and our government is much more corrupt than yours ,, btw lyk your effort :)

if we take indonesia as a model than we will have to attach iran, afghanistan and most of importantly india and its 1.2 billion to its equation and then the middle east and then double our country size

I think alot of people in our country need to get off their lazy a-- and start working. Build our country up.
Unity and hard work.

But where is the unity? Look at how perfect the Chinese government has preserved the unity amongst its people, and look how far they've gotten.

F-- democracy in our country, a dictator with an iron fist who rules wise but HARD, no b--sh-it no nothing, just hard work and with emphasis on education and our economy.

All our current leaders like Gilani are doing, is talking about democracy and how they love it and how well they try to abide by it, but they forgot that our country is facing severe power shortages those MORONS.

We have so many other issues to address, but for some reason, these idiots don't get it.

Pakistan has many intelligent people who if given a chance could make Pakistan equal to any country in this world, resourcefulness of individual Pakistanis is unlimited if it is capped and used can you just imagine what would happen!

Self interest groups will not allow this to happen unless Pakistan has its own "Pakistan Spring" where the young people demand change, such as transparent governments, police and justice.

I think alot of people in our country need to get off their lazy a-- and start working. Build our country up.
Unity and hard work.

But where is the unity? Look at how perfect the Chinese government has preserved the unity amongst its people, and look how far they've gotten.

F-- democracy in our country, a dictator with an iron fist who rules wise but HARD, no b--sh-it no nothing, just hard work and with emphasis on education and our economy.

All our current leaders like Gilani are doing, is talking about democracy and how they love it and how well they try to abide by it, but they forgot that our country is facing severe power shortages those MORONS.

We have so many other issues to address, but for some reason, these idiots don't get it.

I also believe democracy just doesn't work in Pakistan.

Why doesn't the military form their own political party and have pious Muslims run the country.

I believe this is the only way forward for Pakistan.

The PPP crap party has really done its best to destroy Pakistan.

Even Musharraf is an idiot with his "Enlightened Moderation" nonsense.

Islam is perfect and does not need any modifications.

Whether its Zardari, Benazir Bhutto, or Musharraf, all are fools.

who bring pakiatan closer to russian? same ppp and zardari

who bring you more closer to iran ? ppp and zardari

who made china as all weather friend to pakistan ? z A bhuttoo pppp

who are only two presidens of pakistan they visited to russian? Z A BHUTTO ZARDARI pppp

and for 1st time russian prisedent coming to pakistan in which time? pppp government

who is standing aganist america for 1st time in our history? zardari pppp

who is making gaspipeline deal with iran aganist huge pressure of america and arabs? zardari pppp

man i am not here telling u that zardari or ppp is best no they are not but we have to accept that they have done some good
work in foregin affairs

who bring pakiatan closer to russian? same ppp and zardari

who bring you more closer to iran ? ppp and zardari

who made china as all weather friend to pakistan ? z A bhuttoo pppp

who are only two presidens of pakistan they visited to russian? Z A BHUTTO ZARDARI pppp

and for 1st time russian prisedent coming to pakistan in which time? pppp government

who is standing aganist america for 1st time in our history? zardari pppp

who is making gaspipeline deal with iran aganist huge pressure of america and arabs? zardari pppp

man i am not here telling u that zardari or ppp is best no they are not but we have to accept that they have done some good
work in foregin affairs

Granted but one must fix his own house before turning to go outside. Their foreign affairs don't look too good if they let the inside of Pakistan go to hell which is what they have basically done.

China and India have have huge population and competition that force them to create unreliable economic systems like Capitalism. Moreover, they both wish to become superpowers like U.S and Russia and as expansionists in the region....

Rather, i see Pakistan's role model as Turkey, Iran, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy.
just make india your role model and youll be fine

My friend honesly speaking as dumb and courpt this Pak gov is but if you haven't notice we will always be best friends with China and we also are better talks with Iran and not mention finally talking to the Russians .. so all the cards are being played just how they should simply.

Thats just the point I am trying to make. Why must a nation always be on the lookout for allies ?

After 62 years a nation must have something to show for itself besides its geography which makes others come to it rather than ' seek' friendships.

Back
Top Bottom