What's new

Pakistan and India HATE Valentine's Day

socially backwards/conservatives morons this is the reason i moved out of my parents house at age 19 i could never bring a girl home without my parents giving her the nastiest stare ever

socially backwards/conservatives morons this is the reason i moved out of my parents house at age 19 i could never bring a girl home without my parents giving her the nastiest stare ever

Your lucky, atleast they gave you a stare. If I brought a girl home in front of them then I wouldn't even be able to enter the house.

Your lucky, atleast they gave you a stare. If I brought a girl home in front of them then I wouldn't even be able to enter the house.

Haha desi parents don't want to see you with a girl unless your going to marry her which is why i sneaked out of my house back in my high school days if i brought home a black girl my parents would disown me :lol:

These protests are symbolic and for the gallery.

The main grouse ppl I feel could have is that its a western idea being lumped on us / followed by us.

Well, so are the trousers we wear or the fast food we eat.

Between Diwali & Holi this is an opportunity for the local industry to make money, why cant we see it as such ? Moral policing is done by those who have double standards themselves. Ministers of parties like the BJP can watch **** in the assembly but cannot accept youngsters follow their heart.

The same must apply to Pak as well.

This is crazy.

In Pakistan:

336299-vnewAFP-1329222991-118-640x480.jpg

336299-vnewAFP-1329222958-244-640x480.jpg

336299-valentineAFP-1329222767-138-640x480.jpg

336299-valentineAFP-1329222665-889-640x480.jpg

In India:

336299-valeintineREUTERS-1329222723-397-640x480.jpg

336299-valentineREUTERS-1329222635-436-640x480.jpg

336299-valentineAFP-1329222511-664-640x480.jpg

336299-valentineAFP-1329222485-911-640x480.jpg

Valentine's day: Jamiat-e-Ulama, Shiv Sena, in solidarity – The Express Tribune
just a notanki..there are good ways to tackle this..they should talk with their children..these things can't do anything

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

bilkul yaar apun ka bhi yahi haal hein....

Its surprising how stupid and ignorant people can be.....ok fine V Day isn't your thing but you also don't have to protest against it, no one is forcing you to celebrate it. I hope one day we finally get out of dark ages acting like animals.

by celebrating valentine how can you become a human living in golden ages?-

by celebrating valentine how can you become a human living in golden ages?-

Apparently the idea of publicly displaying affections is the whole game.
While they hark on the privacy of beliefs and dress choice..
they would rather announce their affections all over the neighborhood.
ipso facto.. All husbands should shout out..
"honey.. I had a great time in bed last night!".

Apparently the idea of publicly displaying affections is the whole game.
While they hark on the privacy of beliefs and dress choice..
they would rather announce their affections all over the neighborhood.
ipso facto.. All husbands should shout out..
"honey.. I had a great time in bed last night!".

Why is that even a problem?

You just need to grow up man.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

I am single. I am not complaining! :woot:

good for you .

the holiday bites its just some corporate way to get the sales of cards, bears and other stuff and if you dont they will remember it for the next 50years:hitwall::hitwall: my friend did the best thing he told his all of his girlfriendssss that he does not celebrate valentines day and called it unislamic while his girlfriends were helpless he was talking on the phone infront of me while i was :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom