What's new

Pakistan and India HATE Valentine's Day

the holiday bites its just some corporate way to get the sales of cards, bears and other stuff and if you dont they will remember it for the next 50years:hitwall::hitwall: my friend did the best thing he told his all of his girlfriendssss that he does not celebrate valentines day and called it unislamic while his girlfriends were helpless he was talking on the phone infront of me while i was :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aaah ! Your friend thinks that having girlfriends is Islamic but not celebrating Valentine's day?

by celebrating valentine how can you become a human living in golden ages?

What i meant by that was, we should stop hating on every possible non Muslim event. It reflects poorly on us. I am not asking anyone to celebrate it but this burning of stuff to show your disagreement doesn't really send any message but
'ohh look these people are pissed yet again.'

Since 10 years living in US, I haven't come around any such instance where people/govt forced me to go celebrate VD.

Sirje let me ask you something.
If there would love present in this world, did millions of people kill everyday?

In this world the most powerful relationship is of interest and nothing more.

All this events & talks are misconception

Valentine's Day is for couples. SINGLES have the other 364 days of the year to enjoy themselves!

What i meant by that was, we should stop hating on every possible non Muslim event. It reflects poorly on us. I am not asking anyone to celebrate it but this burning of stuff to show your disagreement doesn't really send any message but
'ohh look these people are pissed yet again.'

Since 10 years living in US, I haven't come around any such instance where people/govt forced me to go celebrate VD.

In this case though.. being Muslim or not is irrelevant.. its the commercialization aspect that I hate.
expressing love to someone privately on V-day is fine(doing it everyday is fine as well).
but the whole Media frenzy.. over the top gaga products..
sickens me.

In this case though.. being Muslim or not is irrelevant.. its the commercialization aspect that I hate.
expressing love to someone privately on V-day is fine(doing it everyday is fine as well).
but the whole Media frenzy.. over the top gaga products..
sickens me.
all of those who are opposing VD , just want media attention..everyone have is own choice..we should not force others to tell them that VD is good or bad..I think it is more on our parents to teach about all the ethics to how to celebrate things of these kinds in such a manner that should not broke out old good customs

A woman police official punishes a young couple for
celebrating Valentine's Day in..BHOPAL

407288_2307559386680_1780180407_1476344_171911781_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom