What's new

Pakistan and India HATE Valentine's Day

I hate Valentine's day. But that's mostly cause I hate pink and everything turns pink on Valentine's day.

yeah, it is like forcing you to make love with someone you don't want and big profits for some business. It is really weird everyone must be celebrate at the same times, I saw many girls today who are very exciting and gossiping..... :lol:

"I HATE VALENTINES DAY BECAUSE I CANT GET ANY LOVE AND LOVE IS SIN ANYWAYS, SO YEAH IM GETTING MARRIED TO MY COUSIN TOMORROW. WE PLAN ON HAVING MULTIPLE CHILDREN REGARDLESS OF THE RISKS OF MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEFECTS" - Pakistani Extremist Fanatics

"I HATE VALENTINES DAY BECAUSE I CANT GET ANY LOVE AND LOVE IS SIN ANYWAYS, SO YEAH IM GETTING MARRIED TO MY COUSIN TOMORROW. WE PLAN ON HAVING MULTIPLE CHILDREN REGARDLESS OF THE RISKS OF MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEFECTS" - Pakistani Extremist Fanatics

Sir, you are a retard. Thank you for generalizing against many Pakistanis and their stereotypes. Get a life.

Valentine's day is for losers that have no lives. A corporate holiday to fool the idiotic masses.

I laugh at made up holidays like this and mother's day. Some of you Indians and Pakistanis try to act more Western that Westerners and come off as a joke. Lmao.

I agree with you , its just a business trick . wonder whether there was no love in the subcontinent before valentines day came ??? If there is true love then people need not wait for feb 14th each year to express the same !!! :disagree:

Hey please make a day so that I can remember to clean my ***. Rofl.

Lol some people don't and valentines day is a reminder for that. But some people also don't have companions in their life :cry:

**** is dumb. Like I said, it's girl entitlement day, where a chick can say hey, since I'm your girl I deserve jewelry and chocolates. Like seriously wtf?

American or Pakistani its a retarded holiday.

**** is dumb. Like I said, it's girl entitlement day, where a chick can say hey, since I'm your girl I deserve jewelry and chocolates. Like seriously wtf?

American or Pakistani its a retarded holiday.

I know right. I boycotted it this year. I also ruined a girl's day today. I accepted a friend of mines request to be her valentine but like 30 mins before we were supposed to go out, I called her and bailed out on her. Lmao.

I know right. I boycotted it this year. I also ruined a girl's day today. I accepted a friend of mines request to be her valentine but like 30 mins before we were supposed to go out, I called her and bailed out on her. Lmao.

Dude with girls it's like, get me something on my birthday, on valentine's day, and on our anniversary. Like seriously? I would just say goodbye to the chick and say hope you can find a genie to make your wishes become true. PEACE.

Krishna kare to ras leela hum kare tho character dheela wah wah ji wah ajib si logic hain

Dude with girls it's like, get me something on my birthday, on valentine's day, and on our anniversary. Like seriously? I would just say goodbye to the chick and say hope you can find a genie to make your wishes become true. PEACE.

Lol yeah but I only buy them something if they are willing to do something for me in return. Basically it's like prostitution. M.O.B my niggaz :triniti:

Back
Top Bottom