What's new

Pakistan and India HATE Valentine's Day

430549_360278753991411_100000278676017_1392741_152580903_n.jpg

i opposevalentine day-

i want sasi puno day- heer ranjha day-
we hv our own fallen love birds we can dedicate a day to-
valentine day is no way eastern- and i hate too much westernization of my culture :argh:-

I don't need Valentine's day or any of this commercial crap. I would go up to my wife and just be like "Hey, I'm really liking the way you are hustling in the kitchen, so I got you something". This could be any day. :enjoy:

I don't need Valentine's day or any of this commercial crap. I would go up to my wife and just be like "Hey, I'm really liking the way you are hustling in the kitchen, so I got you something". This could be any day. :enjoy:

:rofl: Kitchen? We imagine women cooking in kitchen?

Lol, it is better to say "Hey, I love the way you are so sexy on the bed romance without Valentine day, you are so beautiful babe!" :cheesy:

Private is better than public Valentine day in my opinion.

i opposevalentine day-

i want sasi puno day- heer ranjha day-
we hv our own fallen love birds we can dedicate a day to-
valentine day is no way eastern- and i hate too much westernization of my culture :argh:-
To aaj se english main bat karna band aapka....:D

If you don't like than don't celebrate it. Whats the need to opposing it in public by wasting time and money? And why should hurt other's feeling? I am athist. So is that mean that I won't allow other to follow religion?

JIO AUR JINAY DO

:rofl: Kitchen? We imagine women cooking in kitchen?

Lol, it is better to say "Hey, I love the way you are so sexy on the bed romance without Valentine day, you are so beautiful babe!" :cheesy:

Private is better than public Valentine day in my opinion.

Lol- You imagine women's place is in bed?- :rofl:-

He thought of a woman in kitchen- maybe he was hungry-
you thought of a woman in bed? :woot:- you Horny $%#@$%^ :chilli:

Valentine's day is for losers that have no lives. A corporate holiday to fool the idiotic masses.

I laugh at made up holidays like this and mother's day. Some of you Indians and Pakistanis try to act more Western that Westerners and come off as a joke. Lmao.

dating-fails-forever-alone-valentines-xbox.jpg

i hate these BJP gundas...

they don't have anything to grab media attention....so doing these cheap things...

Dont worry guys ,14th Feb- is the day for the ladies i.e. - Valentines day..
Did you not hear the day for the Guys falling on 14th March = Steak and Blo\/\/job day :toast_sign:

hers the proof ---
Urban Dictionary: Steak and Blowjob Day

NOW BOW BEFORE ME FOR TELLING YOU THIS.. U BETTER TELL UR LADIES THIS IN ADVANCE!!! ..U guys have 1 month to control your premature ej3cul4tionsr ... .LOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. then just sit and watch being serviced...
oopss..MODS Pls dont Ban me for the additional info !!!!

I say some words for Islam prospective that the love is not the Crime or Violation , but it is also the novelty of Islam.. Islam spread with the ideology of Love and Peace but when these thing are failed than the use of Jihad Existing.. I have one example to define the Acceptance of Righteous And love in Islam is the First Marriage of Prophet (SAW) so how it can Take place...
I am very sorry to say that most of Radical do not know about the ideology of Islam...
At the end The Valentine's Day is not preach about Sex but love.... Good Luck
I love all the patriot of Pakistan....

Back
Top Bottom