What's new

Pakistan and China should remake this film "Jinnah (1998)" High Definition Remake

MultaniGuy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan and China should remake this film "Jinnah (1998)" High Definition Remake

1661995642871.png

It would have a good audience in Pakistan, Middle East, and China.

Also because it is something original. It is about a Muslim leader in the last days of Colonialism.

@beijingwalker
@MH.Yang

What made the ambassador of Muslim-Hindu unity into a Pakistani separatist.

Because Gandhi, Nehru, and Sardar Patel were lying and so were the Indian National Congress.

And because of their narrowmindedness that is why partition happened.

There was no 'partition' except for Punjab maybe. This movie needs a remake and to correct history that there was no 'partition.' It needs to include details of Jinnah telling the Congress to not use the name "India."

Anyhow what interest would the Chinese have in making a Pakistani film? They wouldn't be interested. Pakistanis should make such films.

I proposed making such a film. Including details of India's creation.

Last edited:
There was no 'partition' except for Punjab maybe. This movie needs a remake and to correct history that there was no 'partition.' It needs to include details of Jinnah telling the Congress to not use the name "India."

Anyhow what interest would the Chinese have in making a Pakistani film? They wouldn't be interested. Pakistanis should make films.

That dude has a weird obsession with China, literally cannot suggest anything without China being involved 💀

Toy baby wants to invite his Sugar daddy for his family affairs.
tf are you even trying to say dumba** :rofl:
seinfeld-elaine.gif

I know your people's sense of humor is exactly like your cities full of dump and manure

but at least try harder- toy baby is an actual f-ing toy baby, there's no slang term for it
that is inviting a sugar daddy, you have to be a special kinda retard to think that it made any sense even in your head

granted with your near retardation IQ levels, idk

Last edited:

Anyhow what interest would the Chinese have in making a Pakistani film? They wouldn't be interested. Pakistanis should make films.

Pakistanis themselves don't care.

Efforts to course correct "history" will always be futile as the broader Pak populace is happy with the standard right now.

Pakistanis themselves don't care.

Efforts to course correct "history" will always be futile as the broader Pak populace is happy with the standard right now.
Sadly true, India has been exceptionally successful in the information warfare domain.

A lot of Pakistanis have actually tried to tackle it but they're just a random one-off individuals which cannot make a difference on a large scale.

Meanwhile India has devoted a lot of time and funding into furthering it's image as positive and maligning Pakistan's in a systematic manner. Pakistan ranted so much about 5th generation information warfare and delivered nothing.

India is genuinely leagues above Pakistan, they have quite a strong network within Pakistan slowly chipping away at the identities foundation and further trying to polarise it. Slowly they are becoming successful, and it's because Pakistan is lazy and incompetent, they see it as a waste of time trying to tackle it.
20221208_223606.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 875308

Also because it is something original. It is about a Muslim leader in the last days of Colonialism.

@beijingwalker
@MH.Yang

Because Gandhi, Nehru, and Sardar Patel were lying and so were the Indian National Congress.

It is possible to tell the story of Jinnah as a great leader and genuine pioneer of Muslim nationalism without putting down Gandhi et. al. who were great leaders for their nation.

View attachment 875308

@beijingwalker
@MH.Yang

Why China? Nothing to do with them? Yaar kutch to khud karo...even thinking

This new Film should definitely include bravery of local natives from Pashtuns , punjabis , Kashmiris, baluchis & Sindhis who made Pakistani state possible. Otherwise , even greatness and f Jinnah wouldn’t have had a Muslim country if it wasn’t for us

This new Film should definitely include bravery of local natives from Pashtuns , punjabis , Kashmiris, baluchis & Sindhis who made Pakistani state possible. Otherwise , even greatness and f Jinnah wouldn’t have had a Muslim country if it wasn’t for us
Yeah they should include the war for Kashmir in the film as it happened right after and it would explain how the India-Pakistan modern day rivalry began

Sadly true, India has been exceptionally successful in the information warfare domain.

A lot of Pakistanis have actually tried to tackle it but they're just a random one-off individuals which cannot make a difference on a large scale.

Meanwhile India has devoted a lot of time and funding into furthering it's image as positive and maligning Pakistan's in a systematic manner. Pakistan ranted so much about 5th generation information warfare and delivered nothing.

India is genuinely leagues above Pakistan, they have quite a strong network within Pakistan slowly chipping away at the identities foundation and further trying to polarise it. Slowly they are becoming successful, and it's because Pakistan is lazy and incompetent, they see it as a waste of time trying to tackle it.
View attachment 904249

That's why you become like me and dunk on Pakistan more often than defending it.

If people don't wanna change no one can't help them.

That's why you become like me and dunk on Pakistan more often than defending it.

If people don't wanna change no one can't help them.
I've given up on it, I was on some copium hoping these generals still had gheirat and some intelligence left, and IK could save it.

But if we are being realistic they don't want to give up their luxuries or fix up their act anytime soon.

It's a harsh reality people should accept. A cursed country that doesn't want to free itself.

That dude has a weird obsession with China, literally cannot suggest anything without China being involved 💀
fr, that had me. what does china have to do with this movie? I could understand if it was maybe an action movie where our baba ji literally kicked gandhi's skinny ***, but unfortunately, this ain't it.

It is possible to tell the story of Jinnah as a great leader and genuine pioneer of Muslim nationalism without putting down Gandhi et. al. who were great leaders for their nation.
sir, have you watched the film gandhi? I used to like ben kingsley. the gandhi film and that other absolute vile piece of propoganda trash "The Physician" (which i watched a long long time ago. now that i look back, it sounds exactly like something straight out of the mind of an indian bigot, bcoz in indian movies, the good kind of muslims are muslim women who falls for non-muslim men (have to do with this strange obsession of indian men) and the irreligious muslims.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom