What's new

Pakistan allows Kulbhushan Jadhav to meet His Mother

have you read Indian comments on this thread ..

I did, after your tag, and found them, in some degree, distressing and embarrassing. I also found two downright obscene Pakistani comments, ones by @El Sidd and @Areesh , apart from the ones where Sushma Swaraj was called Suwar Raj.

Personally speaking, I feel that the Pakistan Government should be thanked; this was a decent thing to do, and could have been withheld, notwithstanding any supposed international pressure. The entire episode is murky, and how the man came to be where he is now needs far more transparency in the circumstances.

Except @SMC, the honourable exception, the other remarks by Pakistani members have been in appalling bad taste. The other side was no better; I found it horrible that some of the Indian members became triumphalist on reading about this essentially decent gesture by the Pakistan government.

I did, after your tag, and found them, in some degree, distressing and embarrassing. I also found two downright obscene Pakistani comments, ones by @El Sidd and @Areesh , apart from the ones where Sushma Swaraj was called Suwar Raj.

Personally speaking, I feel that the Pakistan Government should be thanked; this was a decent thing to do, and could have been withheld, notwithstanding any supposed international pressure. The entire episode is murky, and how the man came to be where he is now needs far more transparency in the circumstances.

Except @SMC, the honourable exception, the other remarks by Pakistani members have been in appalling bad taste. The other side was no better; I found it horrible that some of the Indian members became triumphalist on reading about this essentially decent gesture by the Pakistan government.

some of them were bit harsh response from our side too .. but i agree that this little gesture does break some ice between two govt/People .

Terrorists have rights too, nothing wrong in allowing a criminal on death row to meet his family for the last time
Issue is ppl think he wont be hanged n willb handed back, i fear the same too

some of them were bit harsh response from our side too .. but i agree that this little gesture does break some ice between two govt/People .

It was the decent thing to do, and should be seen in that light. We are not two sets of diabolical fiends sitting in on a joint plan to create the greatest achievable misery.

F*ck this goodwill gesture and hang the b@stard once he is done meeting his mom and wife.

If he is found guilty ( which I pretty much believe he is ) in past prisoners released from Pakistan later confessed to be spies .

If he is found guilty ( which I pretty much believe he is ) in past prisoners released from Pakistan later confessed to be spies .

National geographic ki documentary chaiye?

Sahi koi masail hain bhai tere

Back
Top Bottom