What's new

Pakistan allows Kulbhushan Jadhav to meet His Mother

So you would consider a diplomat accompanying the mother as giving counsular access?

No, that's still not consular access. Besides, that's not happening anyway.

But the question why give access at all if Pakistan still believes him to be terrorist. When are you going to implement the judgement by your court. Why can't you go ahead and hang him if you could care less.

Because we have received a ton of help from him. Reports from reliable but unnamed sources said that he had helped capture several hundred TTP/BLA etc terrorists as well as Bharati terrorist supporters. Yes I know you don't believe those reports, blah blah blah, but obviously the government knows this and hence they are being nice.

We don't tend to hang the bharati terrorists even if they've been sentenced to die. We usually let them live for a few decades in jail and then they die of old age or we release them when they have no value. We learnt something interesting from the bharati terrorists we've released thus far. As soon as they take their first step into bharat, they come clean about what they were doing in Pakistan and that they were in fact working for RAW. That's usually a diplomatic victory, in that we can at least point out that every single bharati terrorist we've released admitted to being a terrorist.

He'll be back in India soon!!
f0cd35e86a1b6bd2da7e53c7cdd7caaf

I love the far reaching conclusions being made. So heartening to see. :lol: :lol:

No, that's still not consular access. Besides, that's not happening anyway.

Because we have received a ton of help from him. Reports from reliable but unnamed sources said that he had helped capture several hundred TTP/BLA etc terrorists as well as Bharati terrorist supporters. Yes I know you don't believe those reports, blah blah blah, but obviously the government knows this and hence they are being nice.

We don't tend to hang the bharati terrorists even if they've been sentenced to die. We usually let them live for a few decades in jail and then they die of old age or we release them when they have no value. We learnt something interesting from the bharati terrorists we've released thus far. As soon as they take their first step into bharat, they come clean about what they were doing in Pakistan and that they were in fact working for RAW. That's usually a diplomatic victory, in that we can at least point out that every single bharati terrorist we've released admitted to being a terrorist.

f0cd35e86a1b6bd2da7e53c7cdd7caaf

I love the far reaching conclusions being made. So heartening to see. :lol: :lol:

Until recently, all of you can't wait to hang him now you are holding his sentence for more information? Its called justification after the fact. You are quite good at it. I'll leave it at that as i made my point.

Until recently, all of you can't wait to hang him now you are holding his sentence for more information? Its called justification after the fact. You are quite good at it. I'll leave it at that as i made my point.

I don't think I ever said that. You might be quoting other people. Not everyone on this forum has the exact same opinion. There are a lot of nationalistic people on this forum who don't always know what they're saying. Most people that do know what they're talking about already mentioned in threads relating to Yadav that we'll get a ton of information from him, and then he might be hanged in several years down the road, or just live out his days in jail and possibly be released after 20-30 years. So I would suggest you try again.

Yeah right.

Remember this?

Sarabjit_Singh2_20131128_350_630.jpg

sarabjit-family-20130503_350_630.jpg

Your government can continue with its meaningless Twitter trolling. Fate of KBY lies in our hand.

Oh well, then go ahead and execute him. Don't pout on PDF until you do.

Just to add to my last post, you know how things went to Sarabjit. I believe his family was allowed to see him, and he wasn't hanged despite being sentenced. How did it end for him? Yadav will probably go a similar way. He may get hanged in a few years, or might get killed in jail, but if neither of those happen then he might be released in 20-30 years.

Oh well, then go ahead and execute him. Don't pout on PDF until you do.

We will execute him when we want to. But despite all those events that have happened in the past it is funny you bharati have such a bad memory.

How much more thrashing you would need from Pakistan to understand that Pakistan won't listen to supa puwa India when it comes to its own interests?

This decision is based on him facing death soon. Allowing him to see his loved-ones is the right thing to do, in his situation.

our ruling elite is shameless! either they are in Pakistan or in IMA

Mr. Jadhav will be freed in a few months.Pakistan will face so many problems that Jadhav wouldn't matter anymore

Back
Top Bottom