What's new

Pakistan airforce plane lands at Lucknow for refuelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check karnay aye they idar petrol milta hey kay nahe yaa yahan b ***** shair pe gaya hey hahahaha

Not really, With obama in India, they have enough stories to cover..... there is no shortage of Breaking news......
sara page obama obama kar deen kya ab ?

Looks like fuel shortage in Pakistan is going out of hand !! Also can't a C130 fly non-stop to Bangladesh from Pakistan ??

Pakka pilot ne apna tel Pindi me black kar diya hoga... aaj kal Pakistan me barhiya rate mil raha hai!

I am not sure what you mean by that. Yes, flights have to log their flight plans in advance, that is the SOP, but if an aircraft has to declare PAN PAN PAN or MAYDAY, then regardless of the type of flight, it has to be accommodated. So who receives the emergency in that case, IAF or ATC?
In India the air space is 100% controlled by the IAF with all civilian ATCs linked to their network but obviously an emergency is a specific situation and in that case of course the Indian authorities are obliged to make their airspace available to the troubled aircraft. Civilian ATC will always be the ones dealing with civilian/non-military flights even emergencies but will have to keep the IAF informed of such developments.

How do they pay the bill I wonder!
fuel card sir every plane have one
UVair_card.png

Visa card:confused:
no visa card can't work on jet fuel sir jee

its fuel card
1395779027782.png

In India the air space is 100% controlled by the IAF with all civilian ATCs linked to their network but obviously an emergency is a specific situation and in that case of course the Indian authorities are obliged to make their airspace available to the troubled aircraft. Civilian ATC will always be the ones dealing with civilian/non-military flights even emergencies but will have to keep the IAF informed of such developments.

Aircraft have transponders which squak their intention. Even military aircraft have them to make them compatible with the normal ATC. So a military C130 would be squaking it's call sign such that it can be identified by anyone with a ADS-B receiver......unless it is switched off, which would prompt an unidentified flying aircraft scare and thus IAF can do the routine SOP.

Aircraft have transponders which squak their intention. Even military aircraft have them to make them compatible with the normal ATC. So a military C130 would be squaking it's call sign such that it can be identified by anyone with a ADS-B receiver......unless it is switched off, which would prompt an unidentified flying aircraft scare and thus IAF can do the routine SOP.
Indeed, why are you stating the obvious? Did anyone say this was an extraordinary event? Did the IAF scramble fighters? All I have done is outline India's airspace management mechanisms, not say this incident is worth discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom