What's new

Pakistan airforce plane lands at Lucknow for refuelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always paid cash.
defau_DLAImage1_010514071117.jpg

It sounds to me that this was an International Flight whose Flight Plan was Pre-Approved by Indian Authorities.

Don't know why this would be News as this is a routine matter.

So tell us what have you seen ..... And this refueling is not for free you auth will be paid for this . So whats here to chest thump for

I am not here to chest thump over a refuelling.. I was talking about the possible bragging if it was other way around..

Nothing was bragging or saying anything until you came and posted nonsense like above .. Which i replied only to shut you up homie .. :)

Yea right.. I am speechless after your spectacular show..

I am not here to chest thump over a refuelling.. I was talking about the possible bragging if it was other way around..

Please you Drama Queen - Busss kar deiii ! :mad:

Instead of having a 'he says...she says' bout based on surmise on PDF; take our Bhabi out for Dinner tonight ! :)

Yea right.. I am speechless after your spectacular show..

well thanks never saw this coming.

Kal harthal he yaar!! So bhabi is afraid to go out!! :D

Cocktail time then....... Molotov types.

Indeed, why are you stating the obvious? Did anyone say this was an extraordinary event? Did the IAF scramble fighters? All I have done is outline India's airspace management mechanisms, not say this incident is worth discussing.

Your fellow members are 'investigating' because it was close to the Republic day. I mean, WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom