What's new

Pakistan airforce plane lands at Lucknow for refuelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a normal thing to happen.

Did the aircraft :

1. Change its flight path which upset his fuel calculations.
2. Spring a leak
3. Miscalculate the fuel requirement from Pindi to Chittagong
4. Pick up / drop someone at Lko

More to it than meets the eye.

5. We want India to share cost of trip to her satellite state.

I do know that Pakistani pilots complaint of hostile inhospitable behavior at Indian airports. Mostly they have now started carrying food and refreshments in the aircraft.

Well your country your rules, I say. Prolonged disengagement between people, media spreading hate and our over growth suspicion of each other has deprived us from the very values we prided ourselves with. I wish both people were nice to each other just on personal level.

Come on this ain't a big deal at all .Get over media .

A C 130 carrying relief goods (for example)= Military jet

Its not about that, its a military plane that traveled whole North India.

It cant be possible unless PAF already informed India and IAF, and IAF approved the flight plan.

Sis I say something contradictory.. Could do or maybe a case of emergency ..

Well this is the same thing I was talking about.. You guys will make a big scenario out of small thing., realeasing of small helicopter which mistakenly landed on your country on a non war scenario is not a big deal.. Why bragging about it all the time..

Nothing was bragging or saying anything until you came and posted nonsense like above .. Which i replied only to shut you up homie .. :)

This flight was so close to the Republic day

seems like CN-235 SERIAL NUMBER 054

cn-235_casa_base.jpg

Why should I be ashamed about it.. I quoted what I usually seen in this forum..

So tell us what have you seen ..... And this refueling is not for free you auth will be paid for this . So whats here to chest thump for

..aaanddd.....???

BTW, why going to Chittagong? I don't think any honcho is on a visit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom