What's new

Pakistan Airforce fleet 2015

I think we should read writing on wall, PAF needs to blend its high end fighters with Chinese (J-10) besides F-16s cause we may again be in a surprise situation .

It is fine, because it is in Defence Club. People can ask as many questions here to learn.

Pakistan will have

F-16
JF-17
J-10
Chinese AWAC

All Erieye should be in service
More P-3C Orion aircraft

No deals on helicopters i am aware of.
bhaiy , what about j 11 B ... ?? i think that this j 11 b is more suited to P.a.f. than P.n. in the current crisis ... what do you have to say about all this .... ?? webmaster bhaiy ... :pakistan:

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1788146 said:
bhaiy , what about j 11 B ... ?? i think that this j 11 b is more suited to P.a.f. than P.n. in the current crisis ... what do you have to say about all this .... ?? webmaster bhaiy ... :pakistan:

Both planes can do the jobs against talibans. They dont even have a helicopter. lol

DAMN were not getting the fc 20's thats really sad but we really need is the p8 poseidon americans are replacing the orions with the poseidons so far india is the only country getting the posiedons after the us navy and what do we get outdated orions .... :argh:

The P-3C is a formidable aircraft and will be operated by many countries well into the future. The Indians are getting the P-8 because not only are their naval needs far greater due to a massive coastline, they also have a whole lot of money to throw around on such procurements...simply speaking, we do not, so we'll have to learn to be happy with what we have and focus on incremental upgrades to these older designs.

DAMN were not getting the fc 20's thats really sad but we really need is the p8 poseidon americans are replacing the orions with the poseidons so far india is the only country getting the posiedons after the us navy and what do we get outdated orions .... :argh:

Who says we are not gona get fc-20's? any source?

My Be by the Time Fc-20 are recieved by PAF it may be a bit late.
India Gets them in 2017-2020 Time Frame.

Keep in Mind India will Order :

50 PAK FA
200 FGFA
250 AMCA ( May hit the Skies by 2020 )

PLzus Navy is Interested in F-35 and who knows... After failing in MMRCA.. Americans they go ahead n sell F35... ( already said yes... ) before loosing another major contract.

50 PAK FA
200 FGFA

PLzus Navy is Interested in F-35 and who knows... After failing in MMRCA.. Americans they go ahead n sell F35... ( already said yes... ) before loosing another major contract.

Acording to some senior members FC-20 are coming to pakistan end of this year or start 2012 !!

what about 5th generation fighter? if not fighter then their deal should be finalized by 2015??

50 PAK FA
200 FGFA

First complete 10 years old MRCA deal and 20 years old LCA Develoment.
PAKFA and FGFA would remain under development till 2020....then u will be able to make order.....and the delivery would take 4 - 5 years. This would take u to 2025

@Xinix,MZUBAIR

lets try to keep at least one thread sane,to the topic and not yet another India-Pakistan online war...Its getting kinda boring and disgusting to see the conflict for 'who is smartest'..The same old JF-17 followed by LCA,then comes F-16,SU-30 MKI,then those futuristic jets,PAK-FA blah blah...

@ topic..
I am particularly interested in the maritime capabilities of Pakistani aircraft.During 1971 war,Karachi was under a naval blockade by IN.What has Pakistan done to counter that?The recent loss of two P3C Orion was indeed a huge one.What is being done to take their place??
Also,Pakistan is fighting a war with an enemy that strikes and then vanishes in the rugged terrain of the NWFP.How can the PAF assist to counter these militants ??
What are the future goals of PAF?? Any chances for any 5th gen aircraft??

Back
Top Bottom